Signature

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Signature I made earlier, Nothing special and I suppose the texting needs work.

assas.png

Mainly made it to test colour against black/white ( his face ).

And yes I love my brushes.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
hmm nt bad but then most of ur work i like so not surpising id like this 2.. ur rite hte forground text needs work but i like ht assassin in the backdrop.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
One of your quick jobs eh? See you made work, and its actually good too :P you tried bigger style signatures, backgrounds etc. experiment seeing as u've mainly nailed siggies.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I am working on making larger designs etc, just sometimes I try go too far into detail and make it look rather ****, and give up lol. I'll post some work when I'm done with it etc.

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
very nice, i know you want to signature it as your work by putting your name there on bottom right corner but maybe you could just come up with a symbol or something it sort of spoils it for me tbh.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It works well, dark with that render, however try blending it.

Oh and the text works aswell, so basic.

Go dick :D

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
Im being honest , i think it looks horrible , its noobeh , its a render and a brush (not that i havnt done that b4 :P) i just really dislike it.(not cus its noobeh :P)

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Most signatures are either, A. Render+Brush. B. Image and smudge C. C4D and filter abuse. Saying that it's your opinion and fair enough... It was more a test between colour and black/white.

But don't say brushing is nooby... as thats a retarded statement... To be fair all signatures are nooby, C4D and filter abuse seem to be the big whoop whoop these days... But I just cba with them and it wouldn't have worked with my test lol.

But cheers for feedback and shizzle.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
dnt like it, the test doesnt work...your current one is quality tho.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Tis pretty nice Richard i think the text is quite good it works with the simple style of the rest of the siggy.

@Dark12345, How is brushing and a render nooby? brushing is pretty hard to get right i mean anyone can slap a brush on a canvas but you gotta have a certain amount of skill with photoshop to make it look good.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Hi TX.

Nice work, love you, wanna bone you, lets have sex all night baby, baby.

Good stuff, although it's a bit simple. 1.185/10.

ALSO, I'MMMMM BAAACKKKK