SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Plenty more will posted in the next 24 hours stay tuned!

Is it just me or are those 24 hours really going slow? Don't wanna be an arse to but just to curious after what u guys have been doing!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I know, and we're sorry for the lack of updates but we've been slightly busy but I'll make sure we'll have screenies tomorrow for you guys!

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Is it just me or are those 24 hours really going slow? Don't wanna be an arse to but just to curious after what u guys have been doing!

Sitting here twiddling my thumbs thinking I'm not going to release any information! MWAHAHA /sarcasm

On a serious note, just been really busy with both irl and Sijo stuff. Be assured Sijo is coming :).

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Advert updated with a few more screenshots. A few more will be posted tomorrow.

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
Since everyone seems to be interested in arcadia mir tomorrow, you guys shouldn't feel rushed into anything :)

At least until the hype dies down

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
ss234fsdg34.png

ziiid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2013
New screenshots look good, keep up the good work!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Advert updated.

We'll have a bigger update next week on progress and information on likely dates for our Beta.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
We've updated the advert with a few more details on what you'll expect to see from us.

We'll be using the new AceM2 files which offer great features and stability.

We have also announced that we will be going into Open Beta on the 3rd of May.

Progress is being made rapidly and we look forward to the beginning of May.

If you want to see more from us check out our links we've provided on the advert page. We'll add some content to these later on in the week.

Expect more advert updates in the coming weeks.

Reactions: wumatica

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Wondering is everything in your client going to be 32bit? or are the armours etc you're using still the old 8bit? or 16bit?

Just thinking it might look a bit odd if its a mishmash of 8bit, 16bit, and 32bit?

ziiid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2013
We've updated the advert with a few more details on what you'll expect to see from us.

We'll be using the new AceM2 files which offer great features and stability.

We have also announced that we will be going into Open Beta on the 3rd of May.

Progress is being made rapidly and we look forward to the beginning of May.

If you want to see more from us check out our links we've provided on the advert page. We'll add some content to these later on in the week.

Expect more advert updates in the coming weeks.

Sign me up for Beta!

ZiiiD

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Wondering is everything in your client going to be 32bit? or are the armours etc you're using still the old 8bit? or 16bit?

Just thinking it might look a bit odd if its a mishmash of 8bit, 16bit, and 32bit?

armours / mobs / old spells appear to be in 8bit still, shanda may update them in the future which would probably result in a tonne of custom armours/weapons etc not working (new animation depending.)

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
A few spells have already been updated. See the video below for how things look ingame :)

[video=youtube;ZVEcFhCT7S4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVEcFhCT7S4[/video]

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
A few spells have already been updated. See the video below for how things look ingame :)

[video=youtube;ZVEcFhCT7S4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVEcFhCT7S4[/video]

have to say this looks so gd really does. should be so proud of it.. can see the usercount being high for this graphics look like Woool graphics abit to