SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
Sijo patcher keeps freezing before downloading anything for me, acem2 is fine

Purity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2007
Anybody else getting this error whenever they try and patch the game?
It's happened 5 times now and I have no idea why

"http://patch01.sijomir.com/!klist.lst" ´Ù¿î·Îµå¿¡ ½ÇÆÐÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. (12002)

'could not verify version info'

Last edited:

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Anybody else getting this error whenever they try and patch the game?
It's happened 5 times now and I have no idea why

"http://patch01.sijomir.com/!klist.lst" ´Ù¿î·Îµå¿¡ ½ÇÆÐÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. (12002)

'could not verify version info'

Sijo is not available till tomorrow so you won't be able to connect to our server until we until the patcher with a small patch that allows you to connect.

Under the download link it says "NOTE: Patcher will be updated tomorrow with connection files!!"

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Sijo is not available till tomorrow so you won't be able to connect to our server until we until the patcher with a small patch that allows you to connect.

Under the download link it says "NOTE: Patcher will be updated tomorrow with connection files!!"

He isnt trying to play it, he's trying to patch it. I managed to fine. His wont patch.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Where are you installing the files too? Might need to have administrator rights.

Last edited:

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
program files, its set as admin, still stops responding a few times then i get same error as purity

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I've got my patcher installing mine to go straight into C:\SijoMiR right now without any troubles. Try that and see if there's any changes.

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
where does all the data go? my patcher downloaded all the files ok but when i check program files theres no data/map files :S

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:36 AM ----------

delated and started again to c:\sijomir seems to be adding data now :S

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
So is it gunna be up by the time I'm out the gym? :P about 12 would be great ;) lol