SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well the patch is live and the gates are open lol, but can't create an account yet :P so assume it would be soon

shukaru

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2010
Romania
account create does not work write all details and cant create blocks when creating account now writes

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
updated auto patcher tho in game says wrong client verison?? any help plz?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Few minor bugs but we're working to sort it. Expect server to be offline for 10mins. Sorry for the delays.

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
y aint ne1 helping me here??? i cnt get ingame as saying wrong client version???

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
You may have an outdated mir2.dat. Delete that and repatch, it's in the root folder of SijoMiR. Either that or you're using incorrect exe's. Find the link on our first page of this advertisement.

Last edited:

Chaiyns

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2013
You may have an outdated mir2.dat. Delete that and repatch, it's in the root folder of SijoMiR. Either that or you're using incorrect exe's. Find the link on our first page of this advertisement.

Can only connect to the AceM2 server from the list.

On log-in UI and character are visible, environment is just black, Wrong Client Version! is in the chat.

Tried the fresh Mir2.dat, no luck and same problem.

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
wen i start the game which server do i chose?? sijomir or acem2?

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
you choose sijo, but atm i htink its down as i cant connect to the server think they fixing a few things

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Can only connect to the AceM2 server from the list.

On log-in UI and character are visible, environment is just black, Wrong Client Version! is in the chat.

Tried the fresh Mir2.dat, no luck and same problem.

We just need to update the exe and you won't be able to see other servers anymore.

Regards to the server, it is down whilst we fix several issues regarding quests that were broken. Please bare with us as they were working before we went into beta. It's just very strange for something like this to happen. Sorry for downtime.