SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I think it would be good if you had to spend quite a bit to bundle these... almost to a point where it's not even worth doing unless you spend a large some of cash on crafting the bundle....

I don't believe in putting some large price on anything in mir to act as deterrent because inevitably before long you get super rich pple for whom cost is no object (maybe apart from some rare items). Regulation of use by setting price on items doesn't work too well at best of times, there have to be other deterrents, like item weight, how many stack up etc.

I'd like mir in which it is not easy to get gold. Like level grinding there should also be gold grinding because that's what makes the game interesting. The game loose part of its appeal when you no longer even have to think of the cost when filling your bag with pots.

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
possible idea for special repair to keep it tough to achieve. maybe something like mir 3s mystery ship, a dungeon that opens once or twice a day once ur in if u die there's no going back you have to get to the end kill the boss then exit and on exit ur items gain maybe half dura back. keep it a really and i meen really hard cave needing a full grp of top end players to even have a chance of completing. we get a challenging fun cave, with a possibility or special repair.

this cave will also no doubt remove alot of good items in the process too. i imagine you will be having death drops so if its a hard cave plenty folk gunna die in there and drop (other grp members can pick up but they may die also or as ppl die grp gunna get smaller and smaller and less chance of getting to the end). so it kinda balances out some items will get special repair but some will get removed.

Only down side to this idea is when sins are introduced you may see some of them stealthing all the way thru cave like they did in mir 3 to get special repair. this can be worked around easy enough tho, make a certain type of mob in there that can see thru stealth etc etc (depends how stealth works here also).

Last edited:

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
:p

---------- Post Merged on 15-05-2013 at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-05-2013 at 06:06 PM ----------

Any more news on this ??

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
aye its all gone quiet hopefully it means the team are hard at work making this server even more awesome.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
It's been what? A week? How fast do you expect them to complete the amount of what they've set themselves lol

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
I know but news is good news, right? Can a GM post up another map? Or picture? That will get the juices flowing!

ziiid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2013
Hey guys been a couple weeks since the test server. Any news for us? :)

cheers

ziiid

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
yes! News! I know you've been extremely busy with AceM2 but please don't desert this project :( Picture of a map? soem Graphics? a boss? a Spell? a new class? a new awesome armour or sumit? :)

Chaiyns

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys, we understand you're busy, and I know my brothers and I have been following the thread pretty close.

I'm hoping the silence is not just due to the few negative feedback people from the beta.

In any case, it'd be awesome just to get a 'Hey, we're alive.' Even without details, just so that we know Sijo hasn't dropped off of the map (Which I really really hope it hasn't, the beta was a great experience)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
We've had some time off development due to some IRL issues and busy periods at work. This time off has given us a chance to properly think about the most important things that need looking at for when we release our next beta phase. Sijo is still alive and always will be.

PRIMO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Nottingham
awesome cant wait for this server ace is so boring getting fed up with the old mir 2 maps old mir 2 systems cant wait for a refreshing new server. keep it up chaps.

Chaiyns

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2013
We've had some time off development due to some IRL issues and busy periods at work. This time off has given us a chance to properly think about the most important things that need looking at for when we release our next beta phase. Sijo is still alive and always will be.

Awesome, thanks for letting us know!

I hope those issues clear up quickly, stoked for next beta!

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
I know the last post on here was only on the 9th a week ago...

Any luck with this?

I'M SO EXCITED...... AND I, AND I, AND I, AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT..... I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I JUST CAN'T FIGHT IT....

Ace2M is boring now. Bring it on!

---------- Post Merged on 18-06-2013 at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-06-2013 at 05:20 PM ----------

Any more updates? I don't think this will go live until end of 2015 tbh

Squatts

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
*yawn* anything? I will keep posting until someone responds lol.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Why is the mir2.dat detected as malware btw?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SijoMiR\mir2.dat (Malware.Packer.TGen1)"