Release small big weps

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Not sure if anyone's actually interested in these. I'm posting this really to gauge reactions and see if its worth doing at all.
I've started making the redonculous weps smaller so they might actually be use-able.

Here's a couple I've done so far(I realise these probably arent the best examples because the first could do with being a bit smaller still and the second just isnt all that great.)

before
Images26.png

after
Images29.png

Download

before
Images30.png

after
Images31.png

Download

Also if anyone has any weps in particular they want resizing just let me know.

/Nemo

Reactions: Mask

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
yeah good job, would defiently like to see some more over pixalised weaps all resized to how it should be on mir!

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Hi i have a question about these as im trying to overwrite some excisting weapons in my client but these seem to only have around 600 images, and in the weapons.wil each weapon has 1200 do i simply add these in twice ?

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Hi i have a question about these as im trying to overwrite some excisting weapons in my client but these seem to only have around 600 images, and in the weapons.wil each weapon has 1200 do i simply add these in twice ?

well the reason there is 1200 is for male and female but they both use the exact same placements, so if the client requires 1200, just double it over, in essence though its something which needs changing as it is pointless and increases the client size unnecessarily, i think graphics folder weapons only need 600, but dont hold me to it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i thought the bow was ok, looks less dominant now, and the hammer i never liked any way

id like to see a resize of these, if u got my client then the red number is where they are at in the wils.. eg 67 is weapon6 and no7! if not ill upload seperately

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
i thought the bow was ok, looks less dominant now, and the hammer i never liked any way

id like to see a resize of these, if u got my client then the red number is where they are at in the wils.. eg 67 is weapon6 and no7! if not ill upload seperately

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you want these doing (though I wouldn't bother with the one with the shoddy looking fire on it) you'll have to upload the 2 on the right, only got the bottom left one.
And I'll do them when I can.