Smaug Server Chat

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
tbh sick of this crap smaug=lyncus that i have no doubt there is no one trying to mess up server its lyncus using pple as experiments to see what works what does not. who donated ? coz he did the same on interlude a soon as few donated took down and whats worse he knows how much pple like his servers and uses that to take advantage of us surely theres some one out there that is a geniune mir3 lover who could host wish i new how as i would be no more of this crap i just want to play on a good server without hassle and bull**** and if i so chose to#. donate towards upkeep not fr items and as for lomcn bout time u pulled yr fingers out and stop allowing yr customers to be misled and ripped off on a daily basis as its you advertising there crap fed up of thi crap bye by to bull**** scams and rip of mirs cba

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
This server was indeed something different from what I've played until now, and in a good way, so I'd say it really has potential (even if it's being worked by Smaug or Lyncus or Smaug-Lyncus-the-same-person - no offense, I don't care who is who). But I think would be better to switch the host, in case Smaug wants to continue with the server and if he continues with the good work, I'm sure people will donate to keep up the server, just like some did on some long term servers (Illusion, Zentaur, Taral/Phoenix).
Anyway, webhostingtalk is a very good place to find a good hosting (I did for myself, too, in the last years!), consider the opinions the community have there :)
I hope the server will get back online soon, with another hosting company, which would be more reliable and not one formatting hard drives, based on an e-mail request <--- which is totally crap (n00b tbh :P)
Just my 1.99 cents

sheena

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 28, 2007
ok i got a really good question why n the sams hell does server keep going down ? why is it i get a char made then BAM!! gets wiped u want clients then fix it or shut it down its very frustrating to make a char just to watch not only ya char but ya account get wiped not once but 2 times now then i get ya new launcher and now its down again . DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT UR DOING ? plz fix or i can stay away

Zion-Servers

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Sheffield(S2)
ok i got a really good question why n the sams hell does server keep going down ? why is it i get a char made then BAM!! gets wiped u want clients then fix it or shut it down its very frustrating to make a char just to watch not only ya char but ya account get wiped not once but 2 times now then i get ya new launcher and now its down again . DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT UR DOING ? plz fix or i can stay away
Learn to read as you would know why.
sorry but how come smaug siggy says server online and 66 player on ?
<---Confused
The above applys to you as well.

Smaug/Lyncus the problem that keeps ocuring is a miss use of data and is prosercutable by law, because the dedi company keep doing what they do by reformating the server and you say its not you. Then they are not following the guide lines that have been set down, cause of this and the number of times that the box has been formated then yo are entitled to your money back.

Just let the company know that they are breaking the data missues act 2002 and that they can be held accountable for this.

Merit1v1

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 2, 2006
home counties
Agree'd i also think he should ask the company to seek legal intervention as fruadulant emails for a paid service is fruad and there for tracable, their open to legal action by the police of the country of origin as uk/ usa have a good relationship is such matters and the person/people involved will and should be stopped and proscuted and the company will ablige to get themselfs out of a data protection case, i bet the person/people involved have sent it from there own ip too so it will not be hard to trace :P

p.s Smaug i think u should change your mind and your server company's and refloat your server as it seems your rivals are worried and by the feed back your server is wanted and well liked ......... don't be forced out and don't give up M8
if you need any help with this post me the emails and i will look into it for you.

Last edited:

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
heres the ice breaker ppl

smaug is not lyncus so plz stop saying that
also its a 99.9% servers dead.
would you really wanna totaly redo your server 6times (6th time would be if he redid it again)

its plain and simple a sado on here(lomcn) couldnt take the competition so they thoght theyd fk them up till he gave up(that he has)

unles smaug is still in bed or done an all nighter trying to re-do server again then dont get your hopes up ppl coz i dont think he was smart enogth to keep back-ups

**edit***
i just remebered the other day when i was playing i saw a dude named lyncus (smaug saw it too) now could this of been a link between email and char????? if smaug did keep back-ups then maybe he logged the ip and we can see who it is on here.

Last edited:

Zion-Servers

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Sheffield(S2)
Smaug get my email addy off lyncus as ive got a solution for you, also the same applies to you as well lyncus.

Its a solution that will give those that are doing this a bit of a hard time trying to do it again, will talk to you on msn about it though. Ill be on from around 7pm bst...

xevilgirlx

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 25, 2007
ba another wipe? ..... Was enthu about this server as it just came back with new item etc but now LOL but seriously good job smuag it is a good server and u did great ;) and if possible change ur dedi and get the server back on but this is the 5th time aready doubt u will really have the enthu to do so but thx for the server anyway if it would come back up it would be great but even if it will never be, it is still a good server

p.s. as for idiots who try to mess up people's server(names are not needed) seriously work on ur OWN server and don't have to mess around with other people's server UNLESS ur server suck up too much that people are jumping over???? So u need this dirty ways to get ur people back? and get some donation???? lol

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
FFS, i dont even care if theres a wipe tbh i got to lvl 80 that aint hard to get bak...the thign im pissed off about is that teh server may be going down tbh hope it stays up.

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
FFS, i dont even care if theres a wipe tbh i got to lvl 80 that aint hard to get bak...the thign im pissed off about is that teh server may be going down tbh hope it stays up.

My sentiments exactly.....I was only 75 which i got in less than a day so im not fussed about doing it again i just want a server to not die all the time..at this rate there wont be any left..then where will mir players go?

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
My sentiments exactly.....I was only 75 which i got in less than a day so im not fussed about doing it again i just want a server to not die all the time..at this rate there wont be any left..then where will mir players go?

Guess well have to go back to mir2 xD...

mir3 owns mir2 tbh..PUT SERVER BACK UP LAL

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
Guess well have to go back to mir2 xD...

mir3 owns mir2 tbh..PUT SERVER BACK UP LAL

hmm maybe but l2 owns both of them and ill play that until mir 3 has a server that isnt going to die i could be waiting a long time but meh...

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
you do mean lineage 2 dont you(i dont play any other priv server games)
but tbh it sucked when i tryed it once the major things where clothes made you invisible, didnt know what to do and most had like kill 1 mob o0 lvl 100 and 1million gold(or w/e it was called)

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
im still confused lol how come smaugs siggy says server online and 66 players if its dead ? :S someone quote me the part i havent read to understand this lol

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007
Agree'd i also think he should ask the company to seek legal intervention as fruadulant emails for a paid service is fruad and there for tracable, their open to legal action by the police of the country of origin as uk/ usa have a good relationship is such matters and the person/people involved will and should be stopped and proscuted and the company will ablige to get themselfs out of a data protection case, i bet the person/people involved have sent it from there own ip too so it will not be hard to trace :P

p.s Smaug i think u should change your mind and your server company's and refloat your server as it seems your rivals are worried and by the feed back your server is wanted and well liked ......... don't be forced out and don't give up M8
if you need any help with this post me the emails and i will look into it for you.

Going to update you all.

I have got a total refund from the company vrtservers (even tho they said their services are non-refundable) and I have brought another dedicated server with a diffrent company. The box has been payed for by a credit card which will stop any fruadulant emails and because its paid for using a credit card if there is any form of fruadulant emails I can take legal action.

The Server will hopefully be only later today or tommorow and yes this is the 6th time of me making it but hopefully the last. Everyone will have to start a fresh (this I am sorry about).

Backups will be made everyday at a fixed time this time will also be used for a reboot also to stop any lag.

I hope you all understand my possition and will still come along and enjoy the server.

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
its cool smaug we understand that its not ur fault,

glad u decided 2 go wiv sum1 else,

dont hv u the files on ur pc, cnt u just re upload em?

neway hope its bk up soon,

and thnxs for tryin again :D

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I'm just glad it will go back up...if it starts fresh then everyone will get a fresh start at levek 0 :p hope its up soon..btw im Shinou ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.