SNDA Mir3

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I could get to log in screen fine before it went live...now I'm just getting this :/ the only thing I can click is bottom right to exit...any ideas?

SwPZ5.png

The beta client broke for me too, complained about some dll file. I ended up just downloading the full client again and installing into the same directory.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
i'm on server :P but i lag a bit
is there anyway to stop it ?
it might be cause i dont have the language pack and i only see colours on chat lol

also a strange thing is that map draws hard and that should be done client side , wonder why i lag on map drawing

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i'm on server :P but i lag a bit
is there anyway to stop it ?
it might be cause i dont have the language pack and i only see colours on chat lol

also a strange thing is that map draws hard and that should be done client side , wonder why i lag on map drawing

It's in China, of course you're going to lag.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
i've got an email off them with 2links, both take me to a phone thing? shall i just close that and i should be ready to go? got a feeling this download will take for ever lol >.<

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

also i cant open the launcher unless i click Run as... Admin
but no servers on the launcher? its blank and cant click start any ideas pls

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Anyone know what this means? I get it everytime I enter the verification code after typing my user and pass... even though the verification is correct as if it is not then you have to reenter the code.

Untitled.jpg

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
How come..? an email option to creating an account was provided somewhere within this post..google a chinese name + ID number, use that in the registration process, u also need to use a .com email such as gmail.com and bam easy enough but i don't know what this says so i can't fix it lol

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
would be much appreciated if someone makes me an account, i use the link provided to make an account via email but it has nowhere for you to put your id ? :/
Confused :S

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

i got given an account number and grandpass but these dont work on the mir3 :/

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

fianlly got in :D

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

haha really fun, little sucky i cant understand chinese but that makes it better in some ways not knowing what im doing :P

omfg you can refine bottom dc,mc,sc on weapons <3

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
I managed to run game but i got this window. Any idea how to "fix" it?

Attachments

• Images00.jpg
    Images00.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 229

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014
真实姓名 = name

身份证号码 =identity card

电子邮箱= Email

MIRWINDOWS