So hows 2011 for you so far?

Join Discord

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
**** for me, gf getting made redundant in april, no work around, massive xmas overdraft & to top it off i just broke xbox control :(

and dogs forever pissing on the floor.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh dear lol :(

Pretty **** for me too...(in need of a job again) but then we're only 2 weeks in, seems longer than that though..

and i'm awake at 4am?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Pretty smooth but some minor problems. Had some nice weekends out. Now I go to laser quest every weekend as a hobby. Keeps you fit very well ha. Job is a bit dead of work as am on a zero hour contract and not promised hours. Upside am distinctioning every piece of my work at college. EMA makes up for lack of work. Really good relationship wise. Got myself a gorgeous blondie at end of november.

Car tax end of jan and mot end of feb. Blarrrrrrr.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Shyte.

Work stressing me out, not sleeping well (I've probably had no more than 4 hours sleep every day this week) and I'm skint because of Christmas and hae to wait untill 31st Jan to get paid!

Oh and to top things off, got women trouble that's messing with my head! And they say men are a starnge breed?!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Loving it. Booking Malia and Ibiza rocks soon. New bedroom all pimped out. And im gonna start looking for a new job. Although the ones I have atm are fine for now.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Mines is going no bad was a young alcoholic towards the end of 2010 drinking around 5 or 6 days a week, sometimes for days a time without sleep and with aid of some drugs got home on Jan 6th from New Year and haven't drank since then and don't plan to drink anything like I used maybe the odd night out. Just need to find myself a wee part time job from when I'm not at college and I'm sorted, back with the ex misses, got my driving test on the 28th, got a car which is insured, MOT'd and taxed so it's all going good just now.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
ill let you know if i pass my test on 21st :P 3rd time lucky , got canceled last time cause of snow lol.

other then that good really , get me net on 17th(3 month with art net is bad lol )

got a flat with gf , done it up nice.

so not bad YET :P

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
ill let you know if i pass my test on 21st :P 3rd time lucky , got canceled last time cause of snow lol.

other then that good really , get me net on 17th(3 month with art net is bad lol )

got a flat with gf , done it up nice.

so not bad YET :P

Aye my test was cancelled once because of the snow then I failed for approaching a roundabout too fast and no signalling while waiting to go on to the roundabout, so 3rd time lucky I guess.