Sphinx [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
IOWMir - you are added to the list.

Thnx for the interest and help to be recieved!

Regards

Mason aka Sphinx

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
could i be added to the list please? i dont have msn tho so pm me on here

Your On It mate, SphinxInstinct Gave me your name ;0 Don't worrie

Right, ive been up all night working on bit's and bobs, also took a little break which was longer than i expected, hopefuly we can get Sphinx Into Testing Stage this evening or Night time, if not. it'l be on tuesday, but not realy that long ;) All going good!

/GreatSaint

Last edited by a moderator:

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Is there a forum or site for this server planned or allready there? To get the client etc and so on or will links be posted here when its ready.

XScape

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2010
Nottingham
I assume that when were ready for live we will release a website and forum then , mabey sooner i dont know , the client is being given to the beta testers but that isnt the full client that is only the *Ghost Client* if it was to be , it dosent have all the content in it , so a new one will be uploaded before live , shouldent be long tho , should be soon, beta testing should start tonight hopefully we will keep everyone informed on our progress

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Links are always posted here anyway.

YES!

Links will be posted here in due time.
Once all the maps are in then i will upload the map folder and mmap.wil/WIX

working dbl time to get rdy for the beta

lol just had me dinner ate it a little quick so im havin ten mins lol bck to work after

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Is there a forum or site for this server planned or allready there? To get the client etc and so on or will links be posted here when its ready.

Client Links, will be posted On here, aswell as on our forums, which will be announced once server goes into Testing Stage/Beta/Live ;)

Just another Update..

There are Currently 10 space's left in the Testrs Stage, anyone who wan'ts to Sign up, can you please add me on Msn Please - [email protected], Thanks

/GreatSaint

Sphinx2.3 is Currently in Testing Stage... Emailing Testers Now.

have Fun ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
ExpTable - Right, i've attempted to fix the ExpTable, but for some reason, when your on M2server, it's totaly different, which one do i change to get it a Medium Rate Server?

About Client - Link's are all working Fine, a few people had the same problem, but they Re-Downloaded the client. and it worked for them.

/GreatSaint

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
ExpTable - Right, i've attempted to fix the ExpTable, but for some reason, when your on M2server, it's totaly different, which one do i change to get it a Medium Rate Server?

About Client - Link's are all working Fine, a few people had the same problem, but they Re-Downloaded the client. and it worked for them.

/GreatSaint

In Exps.ini:

KillMonExpMultiple=1 <--change that number to adjust the exp rate...

i.e.

KillMonExpMultiple=8

= x8 exp

is that what you're talking about?

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Yeah, for some reason the Exp didn't work, even tho it was set to a MedRate, Any idea were Exp.txt goes aswell?

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
In the M2Server folder

Okay Thanks!

Testers - Sorry about the Exp guys, we thought we had it covered, i'm currently re-writting the exp, maybe it will be better, i don't know yet, need you guys to come ingame and test once i've finished it.

ExpTable - Just doesn't seem to want to Work, it's 1/2 and the Mutli Exp is at x100, and it's only giving me 0.27% in WomaTemple at level 45? any idea's guys?

Exp.txt - i've posted my copy of a Medium Rate Exp Table in "Server_Help" could someone take a look at it, and tell me if it's okay for a server, were it should take a while to get level 70+

Thanks in Advance, GreatSaint

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Exp of zuma rat is like 2-4k Exp.
Exp of PT mobs is around 50-110k Exp.

Some of the caves have random exp. Money is well to easy to get. Items drop well to easy for 45 kit. Even though it will get useless. But it should be worth gettin.