StarLite Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
what it was it only lasted for about 10 mins was i was doing some updates and testing the new hunt place out, i dint think it would lag the game sorry its all done now

lif

-=[Demonio]=-

Tryed to log in my char pass has been changed Lifco could u add ur MSN to ur profile or sommit plz i really need to sort this thx alot.

/Xena2k

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
lol ye lvling is boring really..lol only reason people do lvl is to try become highest lvl which is gunna be hard now..lol

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
ye and i got no idea where to get power ores from! lol..

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
Gohan said:
ye and i got no idea where to get power ores from! lol..

PowerOre and MidasOre - Useable from level 20.
SuperOre - Useable from level 35.

All found on Boss Mobs and in Ghost Cave, Lion Temple, Mino Temple and Demon Cave.

Exp is set at 5x, and is increased at times by events.

Good Items and Exp can also be gained on events. Most of the high level character on the server have played since day one, which was only 10 days ago, so levelling can't be that hard.

I've seen players arrive after the first event, and have still made lvl 40 with a few days.

I have personally taken a character from start level 7 to level 22 within a few hours, Guild's have also been storing large quantities of Ore for member use, you could try joining one of the 2 guilds available...

deimosguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2004
Server sounds good, I may join it in a little while, bit busy lately though

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i know mate its sorted i posted about the update and reboot on our forum mate, anyways back online now with more exp added to all the level 30+ hunt places

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
New Event This Weekend 1/7/2005

its goning to be something like the hens but better exp / drops. items will be rare but not crap items only the good stuff

more info very soon

lif