StarLite Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
how can i ban you if you have never played ?

try to sent a private msg to oberon on this forum, hopefully he can help out

or msg me your ip

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Is Char selection gate down ? I just dropped like 30 SuperOre and logged to go on my store char on the same account to pick it up and i my chars aint there.. same with my other account

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
dont know why but the char gate when down :(

This is what the reboot this morning was for:

we are still working on the new places but we are geting there, here are the new places soon to be added to the game :)

Sorry i dont have pics for all the places to bizzy adding the mobs and npcs

Sunken Ship - 4 Floors

Exp Temple - 3 floors

Prajna Island - Town hunt place

Prajna Temple - 8 Floors + a KingsRoom

Insect Cave - 4 Floors

Prajna Stone Cave - 6 Floors

Prajna Cave - 5 Floors

We allso have new mobs for the places aswell and in all the level 30 + hunt places is now 6 or 7 x exp

Last edited:

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom
server install file takes ages to donwload low download speed and i on 1meg and all my games that i download download on 110kb/sec

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Sorry the full client is a little slow its free for us to use

Ok here is the full info for the event this weekend

It will start this weekend 1th July (thats 2moz) round 1pm and run till sunday round 5pm.

it will only be held at Prajna Island, and will be Event Hens you will have to harvers the hens to get your event items

So what can the Event Hens get ya ?

LightSabre
SuperOre
PowerOre
MidasOre
The Full Lord Kit
The Full Stone Kit
The Full God Kit
SoulBlade
EliteBlade
ToxicWand
War Helm
Wiz Helm
Soul Helm

Plus more Items

Exp is 10k each event hen

Hope you can make it to this event this weekend

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
down ? dont allyways go off the sig m8 its sometime wrong

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Muffin said:
server install file takes ages to donwload low download speed and i on 1meg and all my games that i download download on 110kb/sec

It's because peeps use these S H I T download servers, Like FileFront,
if you are willing to pay to there server then you can download it, alot faster,
I have 2meg connection, and use FlashGet as a download manager and i download it at 35-45kbs, be fuked if iam going to pay to play on a Free server.
Aborted download, tbh 90% of 1.4 servers Blow like the wind, and this is another one...

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
sirchrist said:
if you are willing to pay to there server then you can download it, alot faster,
I have 2meg connection, and use FlashGet as a download manager and i download it at 35-45kbs, be fuked if iam going to pay to play on a Free server.
Aborted download, tbh 90% of 1.4 servers Blow like the wind, and this is another one...

im on a 300k connection and i download faster than that m8

SLiM3000

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2005
Rochdale
sirchrist said:

tbh im on 2mb and i download most things at over 200kbs, 300kbs at the most from ftp

ps whens it gunna be up?

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
sirchrist said:

True, and if you're offering to fund the costs of a private FTP server, we'd be more than grateful :)

sirchrist said:

Where is there at any point a request for money? You don't have to Pay2Play, nor even to download. It's free.

Using FlashGet?? Did you read the FileFront FAQ? It's faster to use a standard download. On 512k connection I can download it in just under 2 hours. It took more than that to upload it. Besides that, we do offer you the cd FREE of charge too, all we ask for is a SAE to return it in.

sirchrist said:

How do you know if you've aborted the download?? Sounds more like cutting of your nose to spite your face to me :(

Still, nevermind. I hope you find a Mir server that you like one day. Or do what I did, build or help build a server yourself, there's plenty of guides and downloads available...

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
The server will be up when the server is up.
People do have lifes, and dont neccessarily sit around in their homes all day making sure a Mir server is up and running so a bunch of people they dont know can play it.
The host is getting married this weekend. The server team are all away doing personal things over this weekend. Server should be up by next week.

Read the ****ing forums, lol.

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
StarLite will return... We're currently upgrading to 1.9

I can't release any more information about the new updates yet, as I don't know them myself yet lol.

When we get near to a beta stage, I'll post back (in the right section:)) with details of StarLite 1.9.

Thanks for being patient :)