SWO - Soma World Online

SomaWorldOnline

LOMCN Leecher
May 18, 2009
Hi everyone let me introduce to you: Soma World Online

Myth of Soma is a 2D isometric MMORPG. It was one of the earliest graphic driven MMO's and paved the way for more modern familiar games such as World of Warcraft and Warhammer online. Its unique leveling system which deviates from the traditional class system allows you to level each stat individually at any point. A range of weapons are available, along with three schools of magic allow for massive variation in how a character is leveled and provides a flexible and enjoyable game with no limits! Open PVP with a moral system and no level cap allows strong competition among players as well as a strong guild led community.

We intend to bring a realistic alternative to high rate short term servers by providing a professional high quality server, with low rates.

It is common knowledge that the faster your rates, the shorter time your server will last, and the less balanced it becomes. We intend to introduce the following features along with other ideas constantly being posted to us by fellow soma members:

- Free to play.
-3X leveling rates for a long term, balanced server.
-5X crafting rates
-New hunting areas taking advantage of the use of more maps.
-New quests.
-A rebalance of drops and items, now things you are fighting will drop things useful to you now as well as things useful to you in a week time!
- New Orb Central – The new Thousand Year Town layout with a new unique trading ground.
- New Arena opening in Thousand Year Town.
- A lot more map edits to allow enhanced game play and PVP.
-Dedicated server!

Screenshots - Example (See more on forum gallery).

Devil Soma Example:

The%20Myth%20of%20Soma.jpg

Human Soma Guild War:

NBsvGENGVW3.jpg

Devils Vs Humans - War Of The Worlds
DEVILSAT80ANDHUMANSCAMP.JPG

We do not yet have an exact ETA, however this information will be released shortly. For more info, and to contribute please see our website at:

www.somaworldonline.co.uk

Regards,

SWO Team

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol looks like they took my advice, lets hope this server lasts this time.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
That is the single ugliest interface i have ever seen :S

Myth of soma was created just after Legend of mir (if can remember..) and it never did update it's interface like MIR did, human one is ok, the devil one i agree is bloody ugly and thats my main char pfft. I believe the graphics are btter then mir, the game play is better and 1000% PVP System in soma is better.

Don't judge a book by it's cover! remember that.

P.S is that second screenie from the last server that was up? recognising some of the names..

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
I might give it a try, this server not up yet? cause website link is dead lol :S and how is the pvp system better? :D i <3 pvp lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I might give it a try, this server not up yet? cause website link is dead lol :S and how is the pvp system better? :D i <3 pvp lol

No not up yet, go here to find news about it
http://www.somadev.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40

There a temp pvp server just opend until SWO is open which you can start playing now, just visit that fourm for info.

I can't explain to you why it's better you will just have to play and find out your self. There guilds wars like mir, solo pk, and war of the worlds which is Humans Vs Devils which is awsome when there a lot of people playing the server.