[TD files] SQL info storage

smoochy boys on tour

jamiedotco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
I am trying to find the following info mation, but unsure where to look.

Players DC, MC, SC, i know you can view this infomation via the M2server, but i was wondering where i could view the info for all players at the same time.
I have checked the charinfo database, but all the field in there are 0

Also looking for where the account details are stored, so i can view all the Q and A's at the same time.

If all this info is saved in the hum.DB, which i am thinking is it. Does any one know of a program which can open this.

I have tried a few programs but the info comes out wrong.

any help would be great

Thanks

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
account details are store in the id.db files not sql

as for players dc, mc, sc not sure if i really made that save
technicaly the data stored in sql means nothing because the server recalculates it the second you log in (your dc, sc, mc is calculated based on your level, class, items you wearing, bonus's like rage, enhancer ect)
it's not really stored as far as i know, just kept the original values from the .db file mostly :p

Upvote 0

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
account details are store in the id.db files not sql

technicaly the data stored in sql means nothing because the server recalculates it the second you log in (your dc, sc, mc is calculated based on your level, class, items you wearing, bonus's like rage, enhancer ect)
it's not really stored as far as i know, just kept the original values from the .db file mostly :p

will you ever make the login server sql also ? i find it easyer that way :P

Upvote 0

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003

Exactly.
Just think what a monumental waste of DB space that'd be.
If you wanted to calculate a user's stats yourself you'd have to fetch the items they are wearing, calculate what the total stats of those are and then add them to their base.

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Exactly.
Just think what a monumental waste of DB space that'd be.
If you wanted to calculate a user's stats yourself you'd have to fetch the items they are wearing, calculate what the total stats of those are and then add them to their base.

Am I missing something

Has Leo not done this already via her sigstats

BH

Upvote 0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Perhaps now diamond files are becoming more stable, isnt this time for Leo to come and save the day?

edit: damn, u posted that as i was posting this,, leo has said she wouldnt work on player stats for diamond whilst it was in infancy and only a couple of 2.3 servers on the list,,,

this is from her forum in june last year

No server has yet requested I write a DM2 compatible version of PSS. However if 4+ online servers do request such a feature then work will begin on making appropriate alterations.

/Leo

and

The thing about the DiamondM2 now is that its opensourced. Theres no way I have the time and effort to support everyones database incarnations. Therefore I'll wait awhile and support the most popular release. That suit you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0