Release TD's server files in one

Join Discord

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
am using SQL2000 jasper n im on xp iv been thru the files u suggested n now my gates opened iv managed 2 make my char onli prob now is a blank screen after i press start on my char select screen im not gettin the box with the ok option 2 get into game

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
did you delete line 14 in mapquest.txt (its in the m2server\envir folder),, about ghoul on d4221 or similar,
reboot pc,,,,
in the dbserver\fdb folder delete the 2 files named mir and hum. run all the exes (7 in total)
and post a screenie.

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
kk m8 done what u said deleted the stuff and here is screeny ov what u asked for

Attachments

• screenshot of server.JPG
    screenshot of server.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 118

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
done m8 M2server seems 2 have loaded fine now just a problem with the gate still here is another screeny mate

Attachments

• ScreenShot of server 2.JPG
    ScreenShot of server 2.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 183

AyumuYamazaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
LOMCN
All your names are mashed up i've noticed three different names:

test, ktest and diamond.

Please chose just one then rename all the gates with that name.

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
hmm ok im lost coz iv been thru all my files and everything is set to test not (Ktest Or Diamon) ? ne suggestions m8

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
iv sorted it m8 thx m8 and ty jasper for the help gunna go bk now and read up on how 2 make my self gm thx agen lads ur stars

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
hmmm go on lads how do i make my self a gm ? i dnt understand wt the guide wants me 2 do

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
with m2 running, before you log in, along the top click view, scroll down to lists, the there are lots of tabs, admin should be one of them,
on that tab,on the right hand side in settings enter you player name, change permission to 10, and put ip as 127.0.0.1

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
ty jasper made my self gm now iv sussed how 2 use the SQL server 2 make mobs and items etc is there a programme i can download to make mobs and items tho ? so i can see the skins of the mobs and items etc ?

oh and wen im in game i cnt c items properly for E.G if i make a HeavenArmour i can see it fine in my bag bt as soon as i put in on my char looks naked on the inside bt on the outside it looksl ike an ape ? any help would b appritiated

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Need to change info in SQL, TBL_STDITEMS- FLD_SHAPE
Armours are in Hum.wil

StateItem.wil=How items look on your CharScreen.
DNItems.wil=How items look on the ground.
Items.wil=How items look in bag.

Use HH8 to view inside the .wil (uploaded)

You will need to search for instructions for the how to, as I cba atm.

Attachments

• HH8.rar
    443.2 KB · Views: 9

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
kk m8 ty. i dont have a Data folder in my c:\Mirserver tho that has the
Hum.wil
StateItem.wil
Dnitems.wil
Items.wil

bt iv got all them in my wemade data folder so what i need 2 do is some how import them from my wemade folder into sql ? this has baffled me lol

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Hi all, When I try and download this from the mirror site in post 2 AVG keeps saying it's infected and deletes the rar? Is this actually a virus or has AVG gone a little funky?

If there aer better files to use feel free to point me in their direction as I've been outta the hosting game for a while now and feel like having a little peek into them again. All going well I may even start play ing with sources and leave them open on my SVN server.

Last edited:

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Bah - thought so.... Will have to look up on how to disable it... something I'm not so keen on but needs must I guess!

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
AVG 8.5 doesn't allow it :( - All that does is shuts down the UI Panel - I've tried disabling each component but to no avail - gonna try a restart but with the services stopped and that should work :). On a side note can you run a server on Windows 7 or am i gonna have to dig up my old XP machine from under my bed? If thats the case I can kip the whole AVG problem! Can MySQL be used instead of MSSql?