Release TD's server files in one

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
AVG 8.5 doesn't allow it :( - All that does is shuts down the UI Panel - I've tried disabling each component but to no avail - gonna try a restart but with the services stopped and that should work :). On a side note can you run a server on Windows 7 or am i gonna have to dig up my old XP machine from under my bed? If thats the case I can kip the whole AVG problem! Can MySQL be used instead of MSSql?
afraid your going to need your old pc. dont think theres a SQL for W7 as yet

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Ah bum...... Just when I thout I'd never senn that noisy hunk again... Ah well suppose I better get to dusting and clearing out under the bed. Cheers for the help and info.

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
hey peeps dunno if ppl r still readin this thread bt could do with a little help iv d/loaded the server files etc and gone thru the help guide bt im avin problems with the SQl and restoring it. in the server files iv got Mir2(RestoreThis) bt its not working iv looked throught this thread and found that apparently i should have 1 called mir2(restoreNotAttach) and that 1 will work ? would b ever so greatfull for any help

i have this problem aswell, but i dont have the other files people suggested either!

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
no luck, got it all installed, i go to restore database of mir 2 in my mirserver folder and nothing shows up on sql 2005

pic and added ya

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
how duz manz download these files? the link on 1st page saays not working no more ><

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
wow. almost 2 years has passed and people still wanting to use these files.

good to see :)

couldnt tell you how to set em up now tho as its been a few years since i have been on mir.
if jasper gets an email telling him this thread has been reopened he might be able to help if problems arise lol

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
yeye i trying to set a sever up and i am going to use these files just downloading them now :)

Denzel

ApCold
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2010
London
I downloaded all things neccesary for server and cnt restore data base
Mir2(restorethis) missing i need BAK file For Sql2005 pls tnx

Last edited:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Stupid question but when i run server starter, i get an error saying MSWINSCK.OCX is missing something, i suspect its because my Selgate and LogServer exe's are missing, anyone got these files in working order or any advice? its hard to even find 2.3 files now jesus lol.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
normlaly u just use the pasword sa depends what u made ur pasword wen u installed sql u have to use the same pass i think :)

GelikTim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2012
Hi all, please write detailed instructions for starting your server mir2 home. Done many times before and nothing comes out. I would be grateful
my mail [email protected]