TGAV2 Beta Started

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Oh we're actually having this argument are we? You've ripped the LOMCN logo and are using it on your own website/forum (without asking) and when I politely ask you not to, you are rude and obnoxious about it?

I've helped and let you host your clients for free for 2 years (?) and this is the kind of comment I get in return from you?

You and lifco are both lucky to be advertising here AT ALL after the stunt you pulled last year with regards cheats. Wind your ****ing neck in, you and the rest of your team

I speak for myself thank you, i just found it petty and you always putting something negative on the add. Peoples attitudes is my only problem specially when they are silly ones.

The rest is nowt todo with me so let lifco n Myth comment.

If was just case of asking just say so >_<

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Oh we're actually having this argument are we? You've ripped the LOMCN logo and are using it on your own website/forum (without asking) and when I politely ask you not to, you are rude and obnoxious about it?

I've helped and let you host your clients for free for 2 years (?) and this is the kind of comment I get in return from you?

You and lifco are both lucky to be advertising here AT ALL after the stunt you pulled last year with regards cheats. Wind your ****ing neck in, you and the rest of your team

Stay on topic please mate, haha jokes.

On topic - Downloading now hoping to see big change's or i will not be returning, keep giving TGA many chance's as i really enjoyed TGA v1

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

you are rude and obnoxious... hardy . i was asking if you owned them , and if not why would it be a problem...
as i said its not a problem .. easily made new and removed but as i said it was to keep people who have been on lomcn previously with the same kinda community feeling. but obviously its a problem , like i said i dont expect any less
and still thats a problem

as for the cheats we was showing lomcn not using them ... to make sure it was known to be removed..
but again a problem..

please stop with this crap here...
remove the posts
and start fresh

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol im sorry do you have copy rights for that ?

would expect nothing less from you

its EvilMir on a yellow image... i can make that with any monster -.-
its the fact WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A COMMUNITY .. i used something that feels more natural for our players..

1. So your issue is?
  2. And also mon7 image 1392 so you own that ?

It's a MirKing actually, not EvilMir ;)

Just thought i'd throw that out there

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I speak for myself thank you, i just found it petty and you always putting something negative on the add. Peoples attitudes is my only problem specially when they are silly ones.

The rest is nowt todo with me so let lifco n Myth comment.

If was just case of asking just say so >_<

OK, you think stealing is petty. I think you're an idiot. We all have opinions.

Also congratulations to lifco for posting my name all over here, what exactly did you intend to achieve with that?

remove the posts
and start fresh

Yeah come back when you're done ripping us off and being smarmy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.