TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Those are leveling caves. I tried all caves up to 100. You go there u gather the kit needed for lvl90 within 5mins and thats all there is to that cave+ the exp obviously.

There arent any harder bdd type of caves with a number of bosses that have a chance of dropping something different than the casual lvl60 lvl70 lvl90 kits?

Its just too obvious these caves are leveling and not hunting caves.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
In my level 90 kit i can hunt the level 190 cave, Ice Temple, relatively easily. Thats with 500dc and not using the stack bugs. These are all leveling caves.

Like previously said, there isnt anywhere to hunt "rare" kit, as the floor is literally covered with every item teir after 1 lure. The bosses in these caves just drop more of the items the mobs are dropping... Maybe a Hero Spell book or a Gem or something to boot. Useless.

Dont see a point in even playing, its a leveling server.

I went good, pked 1 person and iv been red for 8 hours. lol not sure if its permanent.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
There wont even be a point of a wipe if all there is to this server is the lvl60-70-80-90-100-----200 cave. Might as well not even fix the rage bug since its just a mess arround server.

I just hope they didnt put 2yrs of work into making a server with litterally only early game content that is done after 3hrs.

Have to agree, if there are no special items or sets to obtain this will get boring very, very quickly. Kits drop easy enough so if it's literally just a case of smashing each cave until you hit the next multiple of 10 level like suggested here it's very ordinary. If these caves are just there for exp and current level kits then fair enough. However, the way it was explained previously with both good and evil meeting at 40+, this suggests to me, that the caves around the town become pretty useless, pretty quickly.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
In my level 90 kit i can hunt the level 190 cave, Ice Temple, relatively easily. Thats with 500dc and not using the stack bugs. These are all leveling caves.

Like previously said, there isnt anywhere to hunt "rare" kit, as the floor is literally covered with every item teir after 1 lure. The bosses in these caves just drop more of the items the mobs are dropping... Maybe a Hero Spell book or a Gem or something to boot. Useless.

Dont see a point in even playing, its a leveling server.

I went good, pked 1 person and iv been red for 8 hours. lol not sure if its permanent.

Red is permanent im told, but you still log in the good safe zone surrounded by guards....... after spunking 1m on teleport to evil!

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Yes there is alot of adjustments being made

• Drop Files Being Adjusted
  • Warrior Skills being reworked
  • Monk items level usage fixed
  • Monk Skills to be looked at / added
  • Taos pets need small adjustments
  • Good And Evil Tele Being Looked at
  • Good will be cast to evil if Turned Red.. (Scroll may be put in place to remove this for small price)

Bosses have the Rare items , just because you see a bunch of items on floor from normal mobs dont mean the bosses dont offer a whole new set of unique items ..

3000 items...

youve seen hardly any

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
what about why wiz are so weak in pvp like met strike hitting 200... with 200 mc should be hitting 500+ and the Mana rain... hitting 100..

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Yes there is alot of adjustments being made

• Drop Files Being Adjusted
  • Warrior Skills being reworked
  • Monk items level usage fixed
  • Monk Skills to be looked at / added
  • Taos pets need small adjustments
  • Good And Evil Tele Being Looked at
  • Good will be cast to evil if Turned Red.. (Scroll may be put in place to remove this for small price)

Bosses have the Rare items , just because you see a bunch of items on floor from normal mobs dont mean the bosses dont offer a whole new set of unique items ..

3000 items...

youve seen hardly any

Amazingly enough i still dont see anything about other caves xcept the tele ones from scrolls nor anything about wipe after ppl leveling and probably still do with 40k dc

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
thing is id probably say do a wipe asap once u get items fixed wrong names like says war and its only sc ect also some items that are lvl 140 will be crap compare to lvl 80 say

things to fix my opinion

.exp on caves mostly all the same if not +20k extra maybe
. item stats / names/ lvl requirements
. warrior skills /monk skills wizzies possibly increase that meteor strike a tat not much tho as i will probs get 1 hitted
.some quests are bugged goes over the limit u need + after u hand it in keep getting ?? every mob u kill in that cave annoying also some are bugged black screen
. maybe add paralord last man standing party caves need 1 of each class ect maybe do other provance wars to keep people happy that don't own sabuk ect

---------- Post Merged at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:18 PM ----------

also tao skills i assume sfb 1 hits still + maybe add mass hit skellies and tank shins not sure about diva tho

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Amazingly enough i still dont see anything about other caves xcept the tele ones from scrolls nor anything about wipe after ppl leveling and probably still do with 40k dc

Rage has been removed to stop this, however Pro Field and WarCry both stack also, so it's possible to get crazy AC / AMC. Not sure a wipe is really needed, although there is one character a good 15 or so levels ahead of others due to blatantly exploiting. Maybe de-level this character if they reported it, or ban the clown if he didn't?

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
i assume u mean ~Rape~ and no mate he uses exp pots a good friend of mine been lvling in same caves as me tbh so i can vouch for him on that

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
am starting to play this one
any advice's from users ?
what class to pick / reason ?
what shall i do at the very beginning ?

ty .

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
thing is gms seem to have ****ed up the exp lvl 150 cave gives 30k exp wernt that 300k most caves seem to have dropped like 50% exp is this a issue or has it been made like this
depends also mate monks r ok but atm warriors / taos seem the best

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
i assume u mean ~Rape~ and no mate he uses exp pots a good friend of mine been lvling in same caves as me tbh so i can vouch for him on that

He exploited tht bug to fck (rage stack) 1 hitting a warr with 2.6k HP....... he was lvling in 190+ caves at lvl 90???

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
thing is gms seem to have ****ed up the exp lvl 150 cave gives 30k exp wernt that 300k most caves seem to have dropped like 50% exp is this a issue or has it been made like this
depends also mate monks r ok but atm warriors / taos seem the best

no one even near 150 so hy lvling there :/

But exp has been taken down a notch or 5

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
lo all ...i have log in problem...i put my id and pass and game crash ...i need some help fast pls i wanna play this server thx
Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.