TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Server need's to be wiped, only way your going to make server fair, Monks we're way to OP for leveling to start, how do you know who been explioting the exp rings ? Item drops have been changed while server has been up so some people have stupidly rare items that wasn't meant to be dropping so often like pro's etc..

Why did you feel the need to put this server up to public with clearly stating in the thread "No beta is needed or wipe" Now many of players have wasted they're time, uve lost half of your usercount before you've even gained at great one, shame from this server team i expect so much more real let down, thought server got better after wipe it just got worse, clear you never tested any skill's either.

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
if they wipe they will have many leavers :P ill be one of them

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Servers already dead lol.

Players currently playing and leveling don't want a wipe cause it would waste their time (Understandable, that's why I cba to play beta's anymore lol), and on the other hand you got new players that are seeing all these advantages being given and not wanting to start (Like me :P)

Either way, they need to make a proper decision, and one way or the other the user count is going to suffer lol

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

First wipe i was highest ingame by 10 levels, second time around i was in the top 5 for a good 2 days.. I stopped playing still in top 10 highest level's because it's just completely unfair about exp rings and drops keep getting changed, that God was leveling on X4 exp thats around 200k a mob in some cave's that just stupid, stupid thing nothing was done about it, i asked Myth over and over what's happening he just kept saying "Lifco is dealing with this they will be de leveled" Like come on.. we all know who they was it takes 2 seconds to write a command a de level somebody.

I'd rather level all over and again on a fair server rather than level up on this bet theres loads of pros and para's everywhere

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
The thing is the people who knew about the x2 rings didn't say anything about it until they abused it so who knows what else they know or have..

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
The thing is the people who knew about the x2 rings didn't say anything about it until they abused it so who knows what else they know or have..

+1 for all we know they could have noob chars full of rares and stuff.. need a wipe

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Halloween Event Start Tonight a 7pm UK GMT

2ps3otu.jpg

Boosted Xp
With a Chance of a few rare items.

Spawns will be in the Good and Evil town areas.
All Monster spawns will get bigger everyday until Halloween

On Halloween Day/Night the Pumpkin king will be lurking around to challange the stongest in TGA

Keep your eyes open

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
i cant get on is there a new ip or something for this the exe i have dont work

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
seems no point doing a poll or wiping , theres fixes to be done, the items found are not even that rare
and seems things being fixed at a faster rate as we go along.

everything we seem to say or do right now via forum. is always a problem.

so once game bugs fixed , live post will be made, and all carry on as normal.
May also plan to make a clone in future .. depending how things go along.
Item found by others who boosted a short level stretch of 71-80
is hadly a stretch .. so this was enough reason for GM's to remove GG fully from abusers, as seen fit

To all confused to what to do at this time...

Id say play as normal , hard work is rewarded
Thanks to all who helped find alot of key bugs and issues..

Regards
Myth

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:12 PM ----------

i cant get on is there a new ip or something for this the exe i have dont work

New Exe - Click here

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
It shouldn't matter what stretch they leveled 2 because it's still an unfair advantage. Aren't beta releases meant to be to find bugs then it's wiped and released live where everybody is on the same playing field etc.. It shouldn't matter if it was 71 - 80 or 20 - 25 because it is still unfair against everybody else.

Removing GG from the players was a punishment? Sounds a bit light of a punishment because GG was piss easy to get before drops were changed..

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
It shouldn't matter what stretch they leveled 2 because it's still an unfair advantage. Aren't beta releases meant to be to find bugs then it's wiped and released live where everybody is on the same playing field etc.. It shouldn't matter if it was 71 - 80 or 20 - 25 because it is still unfair against everybody else.

Removing GG from the players was a punishment? Sounds a bit light of a punishment because GG was piss easy to get before drops were changed..

and GG is not easy to get now... having alot of GG removed and items taken is punishment enough
for the fact people thought it was normal to level...
ontop of the fact the player told me himself..

Last edited:

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
You think other people reading this that somebody was leveling at x4 experience compared to maximum x2 for everybody else and that they weren't deleveled or server wasn't wiped is a good impression to new players?... You should be doing what the majority of players want because the mir community is stretched thin as it is so you should be wanting to keep as many players as possible. But it's your server not mine so do as you please..

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
well i wont be playing no more tbh think you will have lost the u/c server will be dead except to the exploiters guys sust w8 till 5h no point in playing big letdown had high hops

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
You think other people reading this that somebody was leveling at x4 experience compared to maximum x2 for everybody else and that they weren't deleveled or server wasn't wiped is a good impression to new players?... You should be doing what the majority of players want because the mir community is stretched thin as it is so you should be wanting to keep as many players as possible. But it's your server not mine so do as you please..

i understand what you are trying to say , but we have such a big job on atm , its hard to say anything other than this..
hard to keep everyone happy , and i just want to get these issues sorted asap..

as for iceking.. do as you please

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
When I kill the event mobs they disappear so makes it kinda difficult to harvest..

Status
Not open for further replies.