TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Pets, torches, stones maybe, teles better in GG. Think exp and items been downfall to servers.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Pets, torches, stones maybe, teles better in GG. Think exp and items been downfall to servers.

Sorry Helpme mate, i tho i made it clear must of not come out right sorry hope this help

There is only pots and exp in the gg shop which are in all drop anyways

We dont have no pets in this server its hero, is your helper / friend

Teles are a scroll and are in drops only (taking to to a serten cave)

There are no items in gg shop sorry

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I agree, if the server is almost ready why not show us screenshots to get us excited? Unless theres nothing to show and showing us images would put people off trying it ^^

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
The point of my post is that lifco's comments don't make sense.
Why would you not post screenshots of a server that you are advertising and trying to get people interested in?
Dk

We are going to when the server is live, like 2/3 weeks maybe less, ive said this

I know for a fact when we go live other server owners will be taking our items maps images etc (but this is no problem and feel free to do so)

Not to say our idears of the game

but this is not the main reason, the main reason is we have so much to offer the players ingame this is not the time to show you just yet

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Again its hard to explain fully without having people see for themselves.
GOOD and EVIL areas are your own choice...

players will be sectioned to their Faction..

Faction meaning (NEW OPPORTUNITIES) in there area of gameplay
BUT AFTER LEVEL 50

The Two Words WILL COLLIDE

Thus creating a heated War System where players on Good Alliance will need to protect their land..
and Evil Alliance to do the same (Each with a Custom Good / Evil Skill) *Very Powerful/Quest to Unlock*

Each Cave from level 50+ is where players start to meet in open world situations.
Helping others or Causing trouble in areas of actual need.

50-200 Caves will be interesting to see

i am personally looking forward to seeing what hidden truths are to be uncovered

For 10 years the same battle of mir has been the same..
(TGA is a new feel to mir)
Time for a Change!

Rate : is Custom ... (its nothing like any other mir so hard to qoute a Rate myself.. im sure lifco will enlighten people with this on Release..)
Files : HeroM2
Cheats : Removed and problems for players will happen (Numerous ingame/outgame protection in place)
OS Specification : Any Pc can play ... if tweaked like a donut ... (CHEATING) enjoy what happens

Regards
MythRohan

When lets say a player from the good faction meets a player from the evil one, would they be able to chat?
Would be fun to make it a little bit like aion where if some1 from other faction tries to talk to you, all u can see is $@*$)#^ @&*$) &_%## ! $&%(!#^ (something like that) lol
Maybe put the language pack in GS

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
TGAv1 was a well made server, with lots of content and quest's and all sort's but there was nothing unqiue and got boring very quick, hope this does not happen again and you keep it fresh. ( 2 world's was used in 1.4 im pretty sure )

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
TGAv1 was a well made server, with lots of content and quest's and all sort's but there was nothing unqiue and got boring very quick, hope this does not happen again and you keep it fresh. ( 2 world's was used in 1.4 im pretty sure )

Good/Evil has been tried lots of times on many servers, but it's never worked because of the low user count and everyone choosing a single side - leaving the other empty.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
We are going to when the server is live, like 2/3 weeks maybe less, ive said this

I know for a fact when we go live other server owners will be taking our items maps images etc (but this is no problem and feel free to do so)

I'm sorry but I'm still struggling to make sense of the reasoning behind not putting some screenshots up. I (along with alot of other people I expect) want to see what you've done and what you've created.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but its not possible to steal a map from a screenshot....

but this is not the main reason, the main reason is we have so much to offer the players ingame this is not the time to show you just yet

All I see at the moment is words to be honest, I just really can't see the sense in not releasing any screenshots. Unless of course there is nothing to show?

I'm not trying to be dick but I don't see what your achieving by not releasing some sort of teaser media.

Dk

Reactions: iceking2k10

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Good/Evil has been tried lots of times on many servers, but it's never worked because of the low user count and everyone choosing a single side - leaving the other empty.

You dont have to worry about user count, this is set to be diffrent each side, like say evil its got its own quests own skills etc

Good is the same its got diffrent quests skills etc plus each side has its own subukwall making wars unique

Not just this but on each side good/evil have diffrent things todo and plus they are many ways to meet the other alliance, more so when you hit 40 to 50

Its planned you dont have to worry im not :)

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Sorry DK i messed your post

You have like 2 week to wait and you can try yourself, is this not better than a screenshot ?

And on our release videos / screenshots will be added to the post

I know you want to see and i want it online asap

So 2 weeks its not long m8

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

The 1.4 server i played back in the day had more players than any server up at the moment, this was when mir was still quite a big commuinty.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Like i said at start we are hoping 2/3 weeks, at mo we are adding some nice custom items

Im sure you guys will love them, i do.. infact i love them

We got some wicked 5staritems (on new slot on char)

That do some wicked stuff, multi poison green/red on hitting mobs

Exp rings that increase exp based on dura

5Starshield this is nice, its a 1/3 chance a mob will hit you

We have Golddust % chance gold drop better (readout added to char window / your %)

And quite afew more things which il save for you to find ingame

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
I hope classes will balance better this time round, before tao was not really needed (seems to be happening on most servers) like see tao be useful again. Wizz last time was number 1 class, pk,tank,all bosses, lvler and warriors ok at bosses if had para defo would not beat wizz in pvp unless having combo skill.

Previosly the elements ruined combo skills if your planning on adding them also.

Balanced Classes will be win for me.

Also be nice to see a server where people dont get 1 to 2 hit pvp fights its boring why most people dont pvp any more incase some super speed wizz or arr can 1 hit everything in sight.

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
I hope classes will balance better this time round, before tao was not really needed (seems to be happening on most servers) like see tao be useful again. Wizz last time was number 1 class, pk,tank,all bosses, lvler and warriors ok at bosses if had para defo would not beat wizz in pvp unless having combo skill.

Previosly the elements ruined combo skills if your planning on adding them also.

Balanced Classes will be win for me.

Also be nice to see a server where people dont get 1 to 2 hit pvp fights its boring why most people dont pvp any more incase some super speed wizz or arr can 1 hit everything in sight.

you have a specific view on servers and old TGA

Fact was , TGA was a test project to see what was needed . player wise, interest , functions ect...

the fact the tao was nerfed at start was a shame, we slowly progressed to all classes being very close to need each class in gameplay this time round.

Tao now has all his skills back plus more..

all skills have been Custom adjusted to ensure maximum use of all Character Classes.

Ballance has always been key to me and lifco ..
PVP in TGAv2 is nothing like anyother server
so im not going to quote on that.

Combo skills removed due to Over Powerment

Dual Skills still in play

Each skill has a element, and players have items with + or - Elements also , this adds a new defect to the server
giving the player more to think about when hunting , bossing or simple pvp wars.

still cant offer much info just yet as we still working on few minor pics and scripts

but more info to all your questions, pictures and videos will be released shortly

Watch this space

Regards
Myth & Lif

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Thats cool and i know im refering to the first TGA as i played it start to finish and more.

Just pin pointing things would be nice to see in the next TGA as ill defo be there to play again.

/OneTwo

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Sorry DK i messed your post

You have like 2 week to wait and you can try yourself, is this not better than a screenshot ?

And on our release videos / screenshots will be added to the post

I know you want to see and i want it online asap

So 2 weeks its not long m8

No screen shot is better. and it will hardly delay your progress. A screenshot would actually even help you attract more people. Pictures speak louder than words. Show us the two fractions, show us these items "print screen" upload.. 5 minutes of you're time to make us bother waiting 2 weeks.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Ever since the original Starlite lifco has been a fool. Nothing changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.