TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Hi Diablo If you can remember euro it had 2 server dragon/phenix it was 2 server, but they could never meet ingame

We taken this and made it custom

Some places in game you can interact with the other server (some caves/quests/gamblehouse) etc

I like original ideas. N1

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The two servers are not how you think its fully custom

They are loads of places in game evil/good can meet, many caves are dual even the gamblehouse is dual server

You need to see yourself

Would it not be better to brand it rather than 'dual servers' as its most likely hosted on one. but 'dual world'

Looks good though... although i could see 'dual world' places becoming the norm and people rarely using 'good/evil' only zones.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
What sort of rates are you going with?

What type of files are these?

Will they be full of cheats?

Will we have to use a specific OS just for this server to be on par on speed?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Would it not be better to brand it rather than 'dual servers' as its most likely hosted on one. but 'dual world'

Looks good though... although i could see 'dual world' places becoming the norm and people rarely using 'good/evil' only zones.

Again its hard to explain fully without having people see for themselves.
GOOD and EVIL areas are your own choice...

players will be sectioned to their Faction..

Faction meaning (NEW OPPORTUNITIES) in there area of gameplay
BUT AFTER LEVEL 50

The Two Words WILL COLLIDE

Thus creating a heated War System where players on Good Alliance will need to protect their land..
and Evil Alliance to do the same (Each with a Custom Good / Evil Skill) *Very Powerful/Quest to Unlock*

Each Cave from level 50+ is where players start to meet in open world situations.
Helping others or Causing trouble in areas of actual need.

50-200 Caves will be interesting to see

i am personally looking forward to seeing what hidden truths are to be uncovered

For 10 years the same battle of mir has been the same..
(TGA is a new feel to mir)
Time for a Change!

Rate : is Custom ... (its nothing like any other mir so hard to qoute a Rate myself.. im sure lifco will enlighten people with this on Release..)
Files : HeroM2
Cheats : Removed and problems for players will happen (Numerous ingame/outgame protection in place)
OS Specification : Any Pc can play ... if tweaked like a donut ... (CHEATING) enjoy what happens

Regards
MythRohan

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Sounds good guys, I know you have been working on these for a while so well done.

A small suggestion, instead of splitting into two physical servers, how about having one server, but two separate streams of maps that do not connect (no teleports between or map moves)... e.g. you have:

GoodBichonWall and EvilBichonWall

This way the usercount would consider both "servers" but you still have the same separation that you are aiming for.

Just an idea,
Sam

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Pretty sure thats what he means... Then the maps post level 50 are for everyone..

x

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Sounds good guys, I know you have been working on these for a while so well done.

A small suggestion, instead of splitting into two physical servers, how about having one server, but two separate streams of maps that do not connect (no teleports between or map moves)... e.g. you have:

GoodBichonWall and EvilBichonWall

This way the usercount would consider both "servers" but you still have the same separation that you are aiming for.

Just an idea,
Sam

Thanks sam that means alot.

Thats how it works lol

To save Confusion.
Two Games collide on one Server...
its not dragon and pheonix like either

its just two worlds in-game that you are able to choose from

Good and evil

ran from 1 computer

sorry for the confusion

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Am i right in thinking heroes files have no day/night system? Have you fixed this?

we have came up with a new solution , its not like the Dark system Chronicals have ..
ill get some images up

we had various issues with the lighting system ... maybe speak more to lifco on a 121 on this as im not 100% sure to give the info

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Think 2 servers is gonna be to much..
Looking forward to give this a try :)

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
All ideas sound awsome only problem is your going on basis that 1. there be enough users and 2. that they will split evenly.

Can imagine only one person chooses good over say 5 choose evil? what happens then...

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Either way, what people think... this is going to be awesome, giving a wider range of Mir Gameplay... from Mir Chronicles to Five Heroes and now to these.. all using custom and different sets to give a different type a gameplay.

I shall be playing I would love to see some ingame screenshot's and interested in the features and differences between Good and Evil

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Either way, what people think... this is going to be awesome, giving a wider range of Mir Gameplay... from Mir Chronicles to Five Heroes and now to these.. all using custom and different sets to give a different type a gameplay.

I shall be playing I would love to see some ingame screenshot's and interested in the features and differences between Good and Evil

Thanks Daneo, this is what we wanted, we wanted the entire gameplay to be diffrent from start to finnish

We cant please everyone, and i do know alot of peeps like euro clones but this is not what we offer you..

Glad alot of peeps are very intrested in playing it makes it worth wile and cant wait myself to live

We dont want to post sceenshots or videos till live, and they will be added to our main post
I hope you can understand the reason iam saying this

One thing you will notice is how fast the gameplay is, defo not what you mite be used to

And thanks for all the great comments / feedback

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Looks good, i did enjoy it first time round but the amount of skills being added to game shop every week ruined it for me, sure il give it a try.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Looks good, i did enjoy it first time round but the amount of skills being added to game shop every week ruined it for me, sure il give it a try.

Hi Sanity tgav1 as you know i only did the coding this time ive done both files/coding, and it was myths first ever server

Not many have asked about skills so here is a little info on them

Players ~ All Skills are auto when you hit the needed level you will gain the skill
Heros ~ Books are needed found in drops
Evil/Good also get a unique skill each is diffrent (quest needed)

Thanks

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

no exp or items in GG shop always a win

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
no exp or items in GG shop always a win

You can get extra exp many ways

Everyday on login you will gain a exp reward (random like x2 for 2 hours) something diffrent each day (higher levels bigger bonus)
Mining you can get 3 types of gems, each gem giving diffrent amount of exp bonus (sell/use) making mineing usefull again
Never mind exp quests
And not to forget our new system were if your the right level and in a serten place your exp per kill is % upped

Items in gameshop ?

We sell pots and we do have exp items but you can gain from mining thats it (nothing diffrent from drops mining)

You have to remember one thing, drops are so good on here we belive everyone will be happy, this server is hosted by myself at my cost, its not up to be a money maker
Rich or poor all have the same opportunity on this server (fact)

Once you get lvl 40+ and this not take you long you will see drops are fantastic (we have 5000+ items in db)

We setting everyone off at level 17, so you can get a few skills, basic kit tho, but like i said drops are good

Not to forget gg drops ingame good as it should to on any server

Also to note

Boots in this game are not rare at all, all boots to level 200 are in shops, but boots do drop from monsters to allow our new system to add % chance of added stats making rare

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.