TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
encountered more problems than had thought, just adjusting db slightly then be back online,

tomorrow will change the script for skills and then all should be ok
to look into the rest of the item drops

sorry about this all

something will be done fast , and efficient

Vifaijma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2013
Lifco said there was a 1minute reboot to sort the skills. Within 30seconds I lagged out and now the rungate or whatever is down. I highly doubt it's to do with the skills. And even if it is, a short post 'Blabla is wrong, be up asap, sorry'. Would be much better than disappearing offline with no one having a clue. Appreciate people have lives (probably) but considering the short time frame following a reboot this happened, I find it hard to believe one of the GM's isn't around.
its because SFB was 1 hitting mobs, no1 decided to tell the gm except me lol, great start

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Ye but who asked your opinion? He said something directly towards gm's. Whether he is an impatient cry baby or not how exactly does it affect you and how your opinion will change anything? You were just trying to be annoying to him thats all and then you posted another 5 posts trying to justify a troll post.

Lol cba continue this, logic of it fact they said 1min in game and select people cant seem figure out they may have run into problems and may see that getting server back online than being on forum as more important. i commented because literally been few mins.

I spoke to Myth he said they where sorting skills about 5mins ago why i commented further...

Ignore my comment not bothered happy give my peice just as no one asked for yours but you did anyway.

Pathetic its mir tbh lol shouldnt be this heated so ill take myself out of it, ask same question x10000

Im sure my first post was so does petience but nvm where that warrents a troll dunno.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Ahhh sorry helpmeplay. Its okay guys, was my bad.... I didnt realise this assclowning f*ck-spiv was the TGAv2 Spokesperson.

My bad y'all.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Ahhh sorry helpmeplay. Its okay guys, was my bad.... I didnt realise this assclowning f*ck-spiv was the TGAv2 Spokesperson.

My bad y'all.

lol you win well done as my mistake your 9 not 12.. Enjoy good luck god bless.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Ye m8 am 9 *** u

Last post on this as its sad dude your god knows where behind computer screen no point ruining this server post on attempting call me stuff one day youll grow up not any time soon but one day.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Thats twice youve said its your last post. Go away pal im getting last word. Coz am 9 n am a winna!

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
any idea if we will recive our cash bk for the skills we upgraded as i lvld walkign bomb/heal/ burst haste to lvl 3

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Lol cba continue this, logic of it fact they said 1min in game and select people cant seem figure out they may have run into problems and may see that getting server back online than being on forum as more important. i commented because literally been few mins.

I spoke to Myth he said they where sorting skills about 5mins ago why i commented further...

Ignore my comment not bothered happy give my peice just as no one asked for yours but you did anyway.

Pathetic its mir tbh lol shouldnt be this heated so ill take myself out of it, ask same question x10000

Im sure my first post was so does petience but nvm where that warrents a troll dunno.

Its obvious you mong they run into problems hence ppl wanted to know what sort of problems and whether they will be sorted soon or they will take some time. You keep pointing out the obvious and think you sound smart. I swear every single mir person has the same exactly stupid way of thinking.

"When will server be up?"
-It will be up when its up.

"Will it take a while?"
-Be patient.

"Can we get a teleport npc because its not fun nor challenging to run to caves?"
"Can we allow rt's in caves for the same reason?"
"Can you make items drops because im lvl40 with copper rings?"
-You want everything handed to you on a plate

"I made a tao and i cant hunt anything except bugcave at lvl60"
-You are a support class.

You are that type of person.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Its obvious you mong they run into problems hence ppl wanted to know what sort of problems and whether they will be sorted soon or they will take some time. You keep pointing out the obvious and think you sound smart. I swear every single mir person has the same exactly stupid way of thinking.

"When will server be up?"
-It will be up when its up.

"Will it take a while?"
-Be patient.

"Can we get a teleport npc because its not fun nor challenging to run to caves?"
"Can we allow rt's in caves for the same reason?"
"Can you make items drops because im lvl40 with copper rings?"
-You want everything handed to you on a plate

"I made a tao and i cant hunt anything except bugcave at lvl60"
-You are a support class.

You are that type of person.

I dont think ever asked those questions but well done on the post same to you, enjoy.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Question to the server team.

After lvl50 are there any caves you can hunt in or simply those maps that drop left and right? Pretty sure the server has to offer something more other than a cave every 10lvls that drops all items like there is no tomorrow right?

So the question is:
What else is there to hunt other than the lvl60 cave then the lvl70 then the lvl80 cave?
Are there any rare items or just the ones dropping on those caves which are more common than copper rings?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
GM needs to come ingame ASAP.

Just got a DC15-19264 weap called "Devistator" from a very noob boss lol.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
lol thats crazy, i cant seem to find any of the cave teleport scrolls whwre am i going wrong as ive powered to 60 and im in basic noob kit ><

Status
Not open for further replies.