Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Ok,
Taken this from another forum.

Basically every Friday people post with their plans for their night.

Not a bragging thread "I'm gun get props drunkz init bro, drink 15 litres of vodka, 10 litres of JD and 42 canz of stella".

Anyway I'll start, it's someone leaving doo tonight, so will be joining all the people from work in town for a good drink and give her good send off, as she's moving to the USA.
Hoping the sun stays out so we can have a few beers in a beer garden early on before we meet the rest.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
booked today off work :) waiting for the misses to finish work at 2 then goin food shopping, then blockbusters for a night in with alcohol and more.

mapadale

Going for a wreaking ball tonight.

Was my mates birthday on Thursday and he's hit his 30th, so we are going out on what we call a wreaking ball night. Basically we are going to get him majorly trashed and on the 6:30am train one way to London.

He then has 24 hours to make his own way back, with no money.

So looking forward to when its my turn next year.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Taking the missus to a Chinese Buffet, then jst back to mine n have a few drinks prbs.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Just chilling tonight :).

This

Well that is the plan at the moment, will prob end up in the local with the other half

Going to the Magners League Final tomorrow evening, then drinks after
Will prob end up in the cinema on Sunday

I spent last weekend inside studying so this is a better weekend

BH

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Work, Boo hoo, Only until 10, Then of to a mates for a smoke and some scran...

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Going for a wreaking ball tonight.

Was my mates birthday on Thursday and he's hit his 30th, so we are going out on what we call a wreaking ball night. Basically we are going to get him majorly trashed and on the 6:30am train one way to London.

He then has 24 hours to make his own way back, with no money.

So looking forward to when its my turn next year.
:eek:hmy: thats a gay thing to do tbh, if my mates did that to me i'd punch each 1 in the face repeatedly

mapadale

:eek:hmy: thats a gay thing to do tbh, if my mates did that to me i'd punch each 1 in the face repeatedly
It's been an ongoing thing since we were all 18, we wanted to move away from the norm of just going out and getting pissed on the 18/21/30/40

So we came up with the Wreaking Ball Night.

There is 9 of us who have all participated in this for the last 12 years, for each milestone a different place is chosen. 18th was Blackpool, 21st was skegness, 30th is London and 40th is Belgium, 50th as of yet hasn't been chosen.

See we can all be boring and not celebrate in style and then have nothing to share with the grandchildren when we are in our 60's, cause come on just having a piss up or a birthday party is to much of the norm.

For example for my 30th, I'll be doing wreaking ball and then in the May doing a parachute jump for cancer research.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
It's been an ongoing thing since we were all 18, we wanted to move away from the norm of just going out and getting pissed on the 18/21/30/40

So we came up with the Wreaking Ball Night.

There is 9 of us who have all participated in this for the last 12 years, for each milestone a different place is chosen. 18th was Blackpool, 21st was skegness, 30th is London and 40th is Belgium, 50th as of yet hasn't been chosen.

See we can all be boring and not celebrate in style and then have nothing to share with the grandchildren when we are in our 60's, cause come on just having a piss up or a birthday party is to much of the norm.

For example for my 30th, I'll be doing wreaking ball and then in the May doing a parachute jump for cancer research.

tbh this sound fun for me :P freaky but funny also hehe

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
I'm getting an Indian takeaway in and then heading over the local with my mates.

Then tommorow we're all off to a all day music festival in Bristol (Dot 2 Dot), been three years running. Tis a great day out. 12pm-4am of live music and drinking. Should be great fun.

p

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Didnt see this friday, i got pretty drunk, then smoked loads of weed when i barely somke it.

Whitied, sick for two hours outside passed out on gravel.

/gw

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I got props drunkz init bro, drank 15 litres of vodka, 10 litres of JD and 42 canz of stella

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I got props drunkz init bro, drank 15 litres of vodka, 10 litres of JD and 42 canz of stella
How many pills, lines of coke and puffs of crack did you have this weekend?

Tonight my plans are to do nothing other than a few beers i nthe garden when I get home. Play some Battle field, football manager, and a chinese take away.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Tonight my plans are to do nothing other than a few beers i nthe garden when I get home. Play some Battle field, football manager, and a chinese take away.

Sounds epic.

Mine's pretty much the same, 'cept i've no JS's left.