The Futures Bright .... The Future's Exodus

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

Exodus are looking for LOMCN members who play 12+ hours a day and do not beg for lvl ups and or items.

Give me a pm ingame /Skibadee level 28+ only

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
dunno how you get time to screeny all the kills, anyway, here's the one i managed to get =P

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Nice screenie sam, pitty toke 2 of ya.

Exodus will not be owning the server you know that.

We play to have fun, we do not want to ''own'' the server - in order to do that we would need to mass recruit, something of which all of us inguild atm disagree with.

We are a hardcore little group/guilld/crew/gang/posse that have fun lvling / pking and stealing boss's/subs.

It amuses us when people like yourself, rage about dying to ''2v1'' ''5v1'', MiR is based around groups, just because you lack the friends or lack the social skills to make new friends doesnt mean to say we all suffer from this :*(

ill join when it back up... :P

If you level 28+ and intend to play most days (obviously some people work ;p) then ur welcome to join, what we dont want is people in guild logging in !~any guild hunts please. Guild hunts are at certain times, and we like to see people at least attempt lvl themselves just as we do.

Yeah true. Hes obviously forgot the run in with kos they had in ZT lol. :agree:

Im sorry but that ''run in'' was a 2second jobbie, we all left u to do ur zt hunt when one of our taos had spotted 2 naabs psn killing NRC, boss is more important than PK m8.

Sam i r want to join :P
-Dan

Give me a bell ingame Dan will get u joined up ;)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
We play to have fun, we do not want to ''own'' the server - in order to do that we would need to mass recruit, something of which all of us inguild atm disagree with.

We are a hardcore little group/guilld/crew/gang/posse that have fun lvling / pking and stealing boss's/subs.

Right for one i wanted to solo, so i soloed. For two, we are not raging, we are telling you what we think. Raging would be for example 'OMG WTF WAS THAT FOR YOU LITTLE PRICK', my response was 'Well done', then you went and started getting all ****y so i gave you a peace of my mind. Simple sam.

Got a word for you, education.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Right for one i wanted to solo, so i soloed. For two, we are not raging, we are telling you what we think. Raging would be for example 'OMG WTF WAS THAT FOR YOU LITTLE PRICK', my response was 'Well done', then you went and started getting all ****y so i gave you a peace of my mind. Simple sam.

Got a word for you, education.

Posts like this make it all that more worthwhile killing you.

SirSimpson making mir enjoyable for e-thugs since 2003?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Was funny how i stole your character on ragezone, 'Sam owned by SS?'.

Second of all i owned you on ****** aswell as i can recall.

When i want to level hardcore, i could own you. But ill admit your only going to kill me with your little peasants behind you.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Im sorry but that ''run in'' was a 2second jobbie, we all left u to do ur zt hunt when one of our taos had spotted 2 naabs psn killing NRC, boss is more important than PK m8.

Its not because you kept dying then? I know some annoying wizard kept coming back, offensive or someone. Your better of pking those without a guild, just to be safe. :D

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Was funny how i stole your character on ragezone, 'Sam owned by SS?'.

Second of all i owned you on ****** aswell as i can recall.

When i want to level hardcore, i could own you. But ill admit your only going to kill me with your little peasants behind you.

Rage more.

RZ lol? I was like lvl 33? I dont even remember what ur talking about if im honest.

U owned me on where? stars dont make sense to me?

And LOL @ lvl hardcore.

@newhope - was niels on OffensiVe lol, i give up on no autopot wiz @ lvl 30 lol. Too much like mir2 for my liking. Tbh bring on the mass brawls for boss fights!

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
r n d p r o is the stars.

RZ was skibbadee, you lent it to me and i thought i'll be having that.

for a start no char of mine would have been called ''skibbadee'', for one thing its spelt wrong, and for seconds i was called Cannabis and Taoist on ragezone , better luck next time i guess.

R n d p r o , i battled with PAIN for the majority of the time, when lyncus had it, and even a few times when RAGE had it. Never in my whole mir life have you been anywhere near me in terms of lvl or kit. Stop making lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.