The Futures Bright .... The Future's Exodus

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
It's like saying smoking and not able to kick it makes you weak as well.

Yeah i do think it does make you weak, nothing is forcing you to keep smoking, if people can smoke for 40-50+ years of their life and still quit that late on, whats stopping you quitting after 15 years?

/Tricky

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Baughan... aren't you the guy who has quit mir 123871297 times... didn't have a job.... have a kid... etc etc.

??

mapadale

Yeah i do think it does make you weak, nothing is forcing you to keep smoking, if people can smoke for 40-50+ years of their life and still quit that late on, whats stopping you quitting after 15 years?

/Tricky
It's the psychological impact that has to have the cause of the addiction treated first, before the body can be weaned off it - Other wise it can cause terminal mental illness if the psychological problem not dealt with first - In my instance CBT is what I'm doing

@Sam

Thats a pathetic excuse for not giving up if you ask me, you obviously wasn't that concerned to quit taken it. Using or looking for a medical substitue to your abuse, is not dealing with the problem at hand. It's looking for a quick fix and nothing more.

Oh and Sam there is a name for people like you who get school girls pregnant at 15.

@Elohelmeight

The one and only Baughan.

Last edited:

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
It's the psychological impact that has to have the cause of the addiction treated first, before the body can be weaned off it - Other wise it can cause terminal mental illness if the psychological problem not dealt with first - In my instance CBT is what I'm doing

@Sam

Thats a pathetic excuse for not giving up if you ask me, you obviously wasn't that concerned to quit taken it. Using or looking for a medical substitue to your abuse, is not dealing with the problem at hand. It's looking for a quick fix and nothing more.

Oh and Sam there is a name for people like you who get school girls pregnant at 15.

@Elohelmeight

The one and only Baughan.

refer to post #155

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
could some one just be the bigger man or even woman and just shut up tbh and get on with screenies? :)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
You know how i kicked drugs?

I never started in the first place :O its a miracle how things work out!

But meh, my opinion to the whole Drug scene is just that anyone who does it is pathetic lol, they either do it because they think it's 'cool' (Trust me, its not lol) or they do it because it apparently helps them (I know i havent done them so i wouldn't know, but that just sounds like such a lame excuse)

I guess the satisfaction i get out of people who decide to quit drugs after they were stupid enough to start in the first place, is thinking how many years of their life they've lost doing it lol!

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
You know how i kicked drugs?

I never started in the first place :O its a miracle how things work out!

But meh, my opinion to the whole Drug scene is just that anyone who does it is pathetic lol, they either do it because they think it's 'cool' (Trust me, its not lol) or they do it because it apparently helps them (I know i havent done them so i wouldn't know, but that just sounds like such a lame excuse)

I guess the satisfaction i get out of people who decide to quit drugs after they were stupid enough to start in the first place, is thinking how many years of their life they've lost doing it lol!

Wrong...

And quiting weed is not hard it just takes a little willpower...

Status
Not open for further replies.