The Legend Of Mir Essence [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
<center>
The Legend Of Mir Essence 2.3

<code>EssenceMir Forum</code>
<code>Essence Installer
</code><code>Auto Patch</code>

</code><code>Full Client Download</code>

Ipadress = 82.20.99.90
</code>
Server Specs
Amd Aspire
AMD Athlon(TM) II x64 630 Processor 2.80GHZ
4 GB Ram
64 Bit operating system

Starting Level = 0
Starting Gold = 0

EssenceMir is a new 2.3 medium rate server.
All custom caves and alot of new items, Also alot of the old favourites that made mir great.
Leveling is set at a medium rate so its not to fast but not so slow so it doesn't takes years to reach a half decent level.
The drop files reflect the leveling rate so theres not a million items all over the floor and the TrustMerchant isn't full of useless crap.

The server is being hosted by me on a seperate line and pc from my home systems,The PC is top of the range and the net very fast.It runs lagg free with 0 problems.
I decided to do this to keep costs to 0 so donations dont have to be a big deal.The server has been online for about 2 months,In that time it has been tested by about 20 diffrent people.I hope they found all the bugs and every thing that was reported has been fixed.
The server has just been wiped and is now live.

Hope to see you ingame</code></center>

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Re: The Legend Of Mir Essence

I will give this a go. Not been on mir in months :) Hope it doesnt disappoint.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

That picture is rather small lol, can you increase please? Good luck.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Full custom items yet i saw a lvl50 wiz with expels and spell braces on a med rate...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Server seems a bit bugged to me.

Hitting mobs doing ahrdly any damage at all. Switch my ring with a different ring (With 1 less dc) and I easily kill the mob?

Also, mobs in OmaCave are 1 hitting me when I;m on full HP (Skeleton & BoneFighters)

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

Server seems a bit bugged to me.

Hitting mobs doing ahrdly any damage at all. Switch my ring with a different ring (With 1 less dc) and I easily kill the mob?

Also, mobs in OmaCave are 1 hitting me when I;m on full HP (Skeleton & BoneFighters)

yeah we spoke ingame and thats been resolved.
Please put bugs on to the forum so i can see them thanks

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

Full custom items yet i saw a lvl50 wiz with expels and spell braces on a med rate...

the person you saw used pets to level fast threw the slow levels.meaning he has not been boss hunting etc etc to find decent items and he plays almost round the clock.Some people choose to play this way.
Gain there levels first then find there items.
Each to his/her own

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

lol........... good luck

not gonna say what i really think as just get infracted lol.

server no5 or something now?

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

any1 give any feedback on what servers like please? dont like POB at all but a nowadays its hard to find a server

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Its deffo annoying as a noob.You cant kill many mobs,cash seems hard,euro items,hard to lvl(at least those annoying lvls) and it gets even ****ter when he admits some1 used pets(gg pets obv) to get lvl50 on a server that "donations wont be that important".

1 of the worst servers i have seen really.Its the 1923710127302th server he makes using MR files with minor additions and tbh each time he remakes 1 its worst than last 1.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

cant really judge a server in its first two days m8, ppl that donate str8 away allways gain gr8 advantage at first(well what seems to be a gr8 advantage) but when u get higher you realise it was nothing

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

ive made 37 in about 2hrs on a tao, thats lvling skills n stuff whilst at it it doesnt seem to hard

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

levelig is easy untill about 50 then it slows down/Say what you want bon its all good.
i no you have your opinion and its all good,no matter how bias it is.
Bring it on.
Do what you want to discredit me like you do every other serer.as im sure you will.its all gravy baby.
end of the day i created a mirserver with 0 costs to my self.
i dont need donations.
if people play they play if not then fair do's.
just found a bounty bar under my desk.
all is right with the world.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

I mean you no disrespect, your server may be the best server in the world.

But you, as a server host, are not.

From playing your servers since the first time you released, you say you are not out for donations, yet after X amount of weeks or months, put them in. Contradictory?

Your servers are never stable, or stay up over 3months. You took over Elysian, and added donations to that instantly. Yea, you add maps, content, listen to players, all great, but there's no need to lie about donations, just put them in, it's a fact they will be in.

Whilst I know Ben loves to scrutinize people, he has damn good reason to this time. I once loved your servers, now I just do not see the point in them.

However, I will, as always, try this server and give my feedback...

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

I mean you no disrespect, your server may be the best server in the world.

But you, as a server host, are not.

From playing your servers since the first time you released, you say you are not out for donations, yet after X amount of weeks or months, put them in. Contradictory?

Your servers are never stable, or stay up over 3months. You took over Elysian, and added donations to that instantly. Yea, you add maps, content, listen to players, all great, but there's no need to lie about donations, just put them in, it's a fact they will be in.

Whilst I know Ben loves to scrutinize people, he has damn good reason to this time. I once loved your servers, now I just do not see the point in them.

However, I will, as always, try this server and give my feedback...

3 months ?.darkrealm has been online for almost 3 years.theres your theory out the window