The Legend Of Mir Essence [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
aint assd if u make ur money from mir why would ppl donating on a server i dnt play affect me? i playd it got bored like most of games

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
nothing to do with bank cards.

At the start it was then people had the donation kit on and finally gained there own. People get kit now these days because there either in guild with beast and he donates for them Or you upped the drops last time i went on it. Either way you carnt say this aint up for the money ;) Because most of the noob crap still in there for a high price.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
At the start it was then people had the donation kit on and finally gained there own. People get kit now these days because there either in guild with beast and he donates for them Or you upped the drops last time i went on it. Either way you carnt say this aint up for the money ;) Because most of the noob crap still in there for a high price.

the server is a medium rate server.When the server first opened it just took a while for kit to drop.
No we have 68+ players alot of kit is bein found.
It was a case of numbers not cash

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
In Beasts defence, alot of his kit/new items found were traded to him by my brother, who was unable to wear, so he swapped for heaven items. 10+ lvl 90 items my brothers got and traded, majority with these 'donators'

Although its kinda flopped as this new to come by kit, is just making items worth nothing.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
server would be good if it wasnt for the fact as soon as a new kit comes in u can donate for it, atleast thats what it was like when i played

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
no pob never has once done this if a new kit comes in he atleast waits for like 15 items of this kit to be found then puts in donation..

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
no pob never has once done this if a new kit comes in he atleast waits for like 15 items of this kit to be found then puts in donation..

Lol.....their were kits donatable from the start that hadn't even dropped.

Heaven Items hadn't even dropped and they suddenly appeared in the donations?

You've clearly been drinking.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
i dont think so

Well Agree with andy here as when me beast itchi and break got heavenbelt (first heavenitem ingame) it dropped from EM you watched us kill then said something like (YES AN HEAVEN ITEM DROPPED BOUT TIME CAN PUT IT INTO DONATIONS) LOL. thats why the server failed.

Hope your family had a good christmas paul with beasts money ha.

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Re: The Legend Of Mir Essence

lol........... good luck

not gonna say what i really think as just get infracted lol.

server no5 or something now?

i like ur post but tht last bit server no5 what server no u on ben ? 10?

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
downloaded auto patch, norton says key logger was one of the files it tried to download

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Re: The Legend Of Mir Essence

i like ur post but tht last bit server no5 what server no u on ben ? 10?

OldSkool 1.4 -did well n was fun
OldSkool 2.3 - did really well 200+ users
FourHeroes 2.6+ LowRate - did well 150+ users
FourHeroes 2.6+ HighRate - still going with over 150 users so obv something is right

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
ive just read through this whole thread jeez it was boring, i wont be joining as donations ruin all mir servers pob seems to work hard on the server but has a terrible attitude and to @kill someone in town is just a joke.

Looks like ill be waiting for the next server to be made nice try tho maybe you should take into consideration whats been said to you about donations and actually try a server thats been tested and had alot of thought and effort put into it before you make it live maybe thats why bens have been successful and yours havnt altho his servers are also let down by donations