The Lost World [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tickledpink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2011
don t know if its just me but last 2 days all i seem to do is lag every couple minutes, anyone else gettin this? its becoming very irritating !

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
guys can you be a bit more fkin patient and cut lostworld some slack please! he does a great job in my opinion and logs on more and updates more than most gm's ive seen do.
keep up the good work buddy and good luck sorting probs out >.<

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
ive gotta agree with Jaff, hes doing a good job! keep up the good work dude!!

tickledpink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2011
Server is totally unplayable today cos of the lag so either ur in files doin summit (would be nice to let us know) or you got probs? let us know when you sort it out plz

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
I dont know what is cauding the lag, the times I have logged on it has been fine >< its maybe something to do with the saveddb error Im getting I dont know, maybe it was because the server has been running for over 4 days without reboot, I have just rebooted so we will see if it changes anything.

yes ToTo/Jenny nice drop...I know I know you want items to drop everytime you kill a boss :)

I have lowered the boss drop files slightly but do not expect to fill your storage with items in 1 day...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I dont know what is cauding the lag, the times I have logged on it has been fine >< its maybe something to do with the saveddb error Im getting I dont know, maybe it was because the server has been running for over 4 days without reboot, I have just rebooted so we will see if it changes anything.

yes ToTo/Jenny nice drop...I know I know you want items to drop everytime you kill a boss :)

I have lowered the boss drop files slightly but do not expect to fill your storage with items in 1 day...

Server should be able to run fine for at least a week without having a hard reboot. Normally though the rundb error will crash the whole server.

Lang

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2004
m8...how come the server is down for this long?....havent been able to get on for a few hours now.....ne clue when its bak up?

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
sorry for the downtime earlier today I had to take server off to put the forums online.

Cursed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2008
UK
i know yeah i agree with triple x u just left ur server to fall apart.Only making one for the money i guessed?

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
sorry have to agree with triplex and cursed not seen u for a while on ur server and its slowly dieing.......u shouldnt be playin other servers til ur happy with server u got..... user count gone down the ****ter most pissed off to toro..........so think u should wnd ya neck in complainin bout other ppls server and sort ur own out...................

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
shudnt u be tryin to sort furian out m8 instead of slaggin someone else off ??

there seems to be a fine line of slaggin off sumones server and a suggestion for sumones server.
He suggestion that he took it offline to fix issues which is kinda the best thing to do m8y.

BACK ON TOPIC -- whats happening with this server -- i going to be running?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Arhhhhhhh i come to find a server to play, and find its down >< just my luck, guys stop slagging each other off its pointless and aint gettin you nowhere now grow some balls and shutup :] When is server going to be back if it is or anything?
Cheers fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.