The Lost World [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
I agree with Mason. The pets should only be used to kick start you on your first few levels. I think keeping them to 45 is beyond fair.

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
M8 says can't find source for exe. Don't no if that's something my side or yours.Only things stopping me log on >.<

Sorted online now

How did you fix it? Other people might benefit from your answer.

clinty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2010
All i did was deleted temp internet settings and tried to download again worked, So obvious my side 4 that then

Also Server down? Was on a exp pot aswell... :( Go back to normal :(:(

Got back in game 2 mins later off again... :( Whats happening this just me or is it every1?

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
server seems really good and new... everyone is easy to get on with :) nice exp rate hope to see alot more soon just needs more player's we had like 20 players at the most online atm.. server just crashed somehow soo something needs done about that...

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
Apologies the server rebooted itself last night after installing windows updates, I have changed it to manual updating to avoid this happening again. Server is back online.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
will you be sorting the bosses attacks out?? because I got a level 40 war most bosses can 2-4hit me! you said it would be sorted few days ago, just wondering when this is actually going to be sorted, also it might just be me but a wizz with 40 mc should surely own in BC?? because mine don't, rarely hits at all :( its a good server but there's a lot of work to be done from GM/Creator of the server :) hope you don't take offence

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
cant pass login gate and pop up in game m8 load of work need to be done on taos pets 65 they really nabs cant help u kill anyth or lvl easyer and some boses that can still 2 hits every ppl

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
I have been doing some work on the server, I took the gates down to allow mobs to spawn before people log in. the tao pets are fine I am not making them so they can easily kill every mob, they are there to support and they do that fine.
The server will be back online in 5-10 mins

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
cant pass login gate and pop up in game m8 load of work need to be done on taos pets 65 they really nabs cant help u kill anyth or lvl easyer and some boses that can still 2 hits every ppl

Tbh i think that the tao pets are fine. always with the moans just be greatfull that u get extra pets @ lvl 65

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
I have been doing some work on the server, I took the gates down to allow mobs to spawn before people log in. the tao pets are fine I am not making them so they can easily kill every mob, they are there to support and they do that fine.
The server will be back online in 5-10 mins

Tried logging in 4 times now its been down everytime, sort it out >..>

jojo15

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2005
same still carnt get past char screen been trying for an hour..

ylime

Status
Not open for further replies.