The most underrated game of all time.

smoochy boys on tour

Exit

Thing of an old game that you love(d) that never got the praise it should have.

Don't bother picking stuff like Doom 3, WoW or Half Life as all that gets enough attention as it is.

I'd have to pick Shogo, i love that game and it fking pwns, but i heard almost nothing of it at the time i got it (1996 or before i think it was), i dug it out of the attic like 2 days and just completed it this morning.

Another would be Wing Commander Prophecy, that was ace, i'm going to buy a joystick and play that again soon.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
little big adventure. best adventure game in the world, they neva got right to make the 3rd one though.

time commando. another great adventure game, i wish it was remade.

^^ both on pc about 6 years ago.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Exit said:
Thing of an old game that you love(d) that never got the praise it should have.

Don't bother picking stuff like Doom 3, WoW or Half Life as all that gets enough attention as it is.

I'd have to pick Shogo, i love that game and it fking pwns, but i heard almost nothing of it at the time i got it (1996 or before i think it was), i dug it out of the attic like 2 days and just completed it this morning.

Another would be Wing Commander Prophecy, that was ace, i'm going to buy a joystick and play that again soon.

Paper boy :eek:)

HolyCow

I-Ninja

Probably not the most under-rated game of all time but it's the first one that springs to mind as an excellent game that not many people have played or even heard of!

Exit

Eclipse said:
Alex the Kid :P.

Everyone knows what Alex the kid is and they also know that it's one of the best games ever, now stay ontopic retard.

:doggy!:

Serpent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
I agree that Little Big Adventue never got deserved praise and also Jagged Alliance.

EDIT: Just thought of another one. ICO. Got some but not enough imo.

Last edited:

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Farril said:
little big adventure.

Couldn't agree more, although I wouldn't say it's the best adventure game; that title would go to either Simon the Sorceror 1 or 2.

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
The only problem i had with little big adventure was you didn't get to play with that cool sword (or was it a fire ball?) at the end for very long.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Terranigma or Illusion of Time for the SNES :D, best game eva

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
in lba 2 you got to fight sausage men who went wibble wobble (when you didnt have a translator). and you got a cool wizards beard.

lba 1 was scary when they came looking for you in your house. i sure i heard them say "i kill your house" at one point.

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
I never played number 2, just number one. I can't remember half of it now, was so long ago and because i was so young i don't think i fully comprehended the storyline or what was going on most of the time, betting if i played it now i would look at the game from a very different perspective.