The most underrated game of all time.

smoochy boys on tour

HolyCow

Farril said:
dizzy wasnt very under rated though was it. everyone knew it was a greate game.
Exactly, same as Commander Keen which was listed earlier. Sure, the later Commander Keen games weren't very highly rated but that was because they weren't as good as the older ones.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
commander keen was teh s3x, although i did spend many a nipkin on my nes jamming on the first nes star wars game

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
mad bomber on amiga. that was the best game ever, yet no one had heard of it. there was a theif on a wall droppin bombs and u were a policeman tryin to catch em in a bin. brilliant.

HolyCow

Sooden said:
ADDED: manic miner … like to see someone complete that :p

ADDED again: monkey islands… super RPG
As above really, these two are definately NOT underrated. Also, Monkey Island isn't an RPG :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dunno if monkey island would come under rpg or adventure. i suppose adventure. guy bush threepwood. iv got all monkey islands. the 2nd newest one has to be the best, or the 1st one. again, not under rated at all.

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
Okay monkey island is an adventure RPG lol… You role-playing a wannabe be pirate on an adventure.

You have a choice of action (though that don’t really effect outcome)

Now off to look at my retro game boxes :P

But must say elite is so under rate, First 3d space game? Well first polygon… I know Starwars used 3d environment, lines only..

Attachments

• Elit.gif
    Elit.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

HyperD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2005
i think shinning force on the mega-drive, that game owned!
'Mystic Quest' 'Legend' for the super nintendo, think that was a part of the 4 crystals.

also i didnt hear much about breath of fire 3 thought that was a great game for the playstation1 although its not that old

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Monkey island 3, 4, the nomad soul, grim fandango and Silver.

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Yea it is just because theres a small community don't mean it's not. Like all the games you mentioned you guys know em and crap so that don't mean they arn't underrated.