The Primordials Rise [C# Mir2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
why not that game added to Mir2 Servers List,also When The live date please.

Only live servers go on the list. So when its live it will be there. Plus there isnt really a mod now mir2 stuff :)

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Only live servers go on the list. So when its live it will be there. Plus there isnt really a mod now mir2 stuff :)
I am still around, just a shame no server can keep me occupied enough

Justformir2018

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2018
Really, really well thought out (so far) and fun server.

So many 'new' caves which i havent seen before, lots and lots of bosses/subs to kill.

Havent enjoyed a beta this much in a long time.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Really, really well thought out (so far) and fun server.

So many 'new' caves which i havent seen before, lots and lots of bosses/subs to kill.

Havent enjoyed a beta this much in a long time.

Couldnt agree more. So much going on with quests, awakening bits. Also the items and there variants are great. It’s well aided with it being a low exp server so you can enjoy all the levels and not just grind the first 20 because you have to.

So many things to say but rather not spoil the fun, get on the BETA if you haven’t already there’s already familiar names popping up ;-)

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Only down for this server so far is cashshop exp pot maybe make it to 15%max instead of 20%, and custom UI needs to be implemented, those just my personal suggestions tho. sofar enjoying it. Haven’t tested the drop rate yet, need higher lvl

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
AutoPatcher setup and link on front page.
I am sure its exp pots 10/15% in the gameshop

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
Only down for this server so far is cashshop exp pot maybe make it to 15%max instead of 20%, and custom UI needs to be implemented, those just my personal suggestions tho. sofar enjoying it. Haven’t tested the drop rate yet, need higher lvl

Maximum of Exp Potions that will be in Game-Shop (Not on release), will be 15%, No higher.
There is a New Login & Character Selection & GUI ready to be released, however wont be released until live.

jsyphon

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 3, 2018
Just started the beta and I highly recommend others to try, solid server so far (@level 21). Progression feels good and with the map changes plus the “map events”, gives it s new twist.

Malski

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2014
Just started the beta and I highly recommend others to try, solid server so far (@level 21). Progression feels good and with the map changes plus the “map events”, gives it s new twist.

This guy knows.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Yeah, the first thing I look at the server is the UI the old crappy one bothers me a lot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.