The World Could End Tomorrow!!

Join Discord

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I really hope it doesnt but its said it could happen tomorrow, Something to do with the chinese wanting to prove there is no god and they are trying to re-create humanity again to prove to all these people who beleive in gods that none of them are real. If the chinese fail with this and it goes wrong though it could result in the world getting sucked away into a black hole, Gone Forever!

Thoughts? My Friends were telling me about it last night i was basicly like wtf what is the point? Bloody chinese!

/Zen2

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i thought it was the swedes....

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
I really hope it doesnt but its said it could happen tomorrow, Something to do with the chinese wanting to prove there is no god and they are trying to re-create humanity again to prove to all these people who beleive in gods that none of them are real. If the chinese fail with this and it goes wrong though it could result in the world getting sucked away into a black hole, Gone Forever!

Thoughts? My Friends were telling me about it last night i was basicly like wtf what is the point? Bloody chinese!

/Zen2

I wish there was a stupidity warning on LOMCN

If you are going to make a post at least get your facts right
on a side note your friends are stupid and have their facts wrong too

Cern - LHC
European Organization for Nuclear Research
CERN CH-1211
Genève 23
Switzerland

The Chinese are making the Man Made Sun

there is no chance that the world will end
if anything we will gain a better understanding of how the universe was formed

BH

edit
as pointed out to me by Milo
its not till Oct 21st that we will see any results

Sep 10 is the first time they are going to circulate a beam through the entire LHC
Oct 21 is when they plan to collide two beams with each other or with stationary targets

BH

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

/Zen2

Your friends are not the brightest fish in the sea.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dont be so negative BH. theres always a chance the world could end.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
well the world doesnt like ireland :P

i joke! xx

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Theres something like a 50million to 1 chance that the world will end.

Dont know about you but its worth a £ at ladbrokes.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
**** me none of its ture just blown OTT by papers there not even fully testing it till 21st of oct there running 1 beam tomoz jezz

Last edited: