The6Arks Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've been through the archives so that you can all stop talking about it.

I think @3gena is an asset to the community, releasing regular servers each year. He doesn't con or mislead people, or pull a disappearing act, and doesn't try to hide under fake accounts. His history is here for all to see, WYSIWYG. I think his servers simply run their course.

Carnage

Alliance
Utopia

TheEnd
WildDragon

Covid

WarCraft

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
I've been through the archives so that you can all stop talking about it.

I think @3gena is an asset to the community, releasing regular servers each year. He doesn't con or mislead people, or pull a disappearing act, and doesn't try to hide under fake accounts. His history is here for all to see, WYSIWYG. I think his servers simply run their course.

Carnage

Alliance
Utopia

TheEnd
WildDragon

Covid

WarCraft
that's because you're technically only looking at the servers he launches on his own and not the 3rd party launches :p

Reactions: Pusha

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
that's because you're technically only looking at the servers he launches on his own and not the 3rd party launches :p
My thoughts exactly, and the V2 Versions.

I get what you mean by WYSIWYG, however most mongoles that play nowadays don't know what they are getting into they just look at the UC on here and join the top one.

Causing a knock on effect for other developers looking to make something special that people can put time and effort into to lose players to shite that closes down every 2-3 months.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Oooo Server launch on 19th April and a server on 30th April.

Really nice month for the community!

All the best on the launch, be interesting to see the Monk in action!

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Not sure why you guys are that angry about my servers cause they are short term servers? Give me 1 server is a long term server online atm but not Arcadia even arcadia u go mad about it fake uc bla bla bla

Every server im launching has a new systems coded with new ideas, new caves, maps, items and loads to mention you can give alook wt all my adverts it must be still looking to you same as my last server because its still Mir server which all servers looks same

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Not sure why you guys are that angry about my servers cause they are short term servers? Give me 1 server is a long term server online atm but not Arcadia even arcadia u go mad about it fake uc bla bla bla

Every server im launching has a new systems coded with new ideas, new caves, maps, items and loads to mention you can give alook wt all my adverts it must be still looking to you same as my last server because its still Mir server which all servers looks same

Not angry at all just making a point.

If I could make a few grand every 3-4 months off doing servers in my spare time I would too! :ROFLMAO:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Not angry at all just making a point.

If I could make a few grand every 3-4 months off doing servers in my spare time I would too! :ROFLMAO:
You would not make a few grand if you are noob game master launching **** servers🤣🤣

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
My thoughts exactly, and the V2 Versions.

I get what you mean by WYSIWYG, however most mongoles that play nowadays don't know what they are getting into they just look at the UC on here and join the top one.

Causing a knock on effect for other developers looking to make something special that people can put time and effort into to lose players to shite that closes down every 2-3 months.
He doesn't close them down every 2-3 months, they run their course and die off naturally.

Maybe redirect your anger toward the "mongole" players that have caused this system to be in favour. Fact is, you can't cure stupid. And 60% of the population are stupid.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
He doesn't close them down every 2-3 months, they run their course and die off naturally.

Maybe redirect your anger toward the "mongole" players that have caused this system to be in favour. Fact is, you can't cure stupid. And 60% of the population are stupid.
What about the other 50%......

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England

Not sure how my posts portray any form of anger, I'm clearly just giving my opinion on it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Not sure how my posts portray any form of anger, I'm clearly just giving my opinion on it.

Maybe anger is not the right word, but given you've made 6/7 posts about it so far you obviously have feelings of some sort about it 😄

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Maybe anger is not the right word, but given you've made 6/7 posts about it so far you obviously have feelings of some sort about it 😄
Of course I do, because my opinion is that it's just a cash grab.

But like you say people seem to jump on it every time he releases so why stop?

I just think that if people are returning to Mir or aren't clued up by reading and seeing information on here, they might not realise that if they put hours and money into the game it's not going to go very far.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Of course I do, because my opinion is that it's just a cash grab.

But like you say people seem to jump on it every time he releases so why stop?

I just think that if people are returning to Mir or aren't clued up by reading and seeing information on here, they might not realise that if they put hours and money into the game it's not going to go very far.
You then fall into a hole of should we hold everyone's hands? I think if someone likes the look of it, go and play it.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
You then fall into a hole of should we hold everyone's hands? I think if someone likes the look of it, go and play it.
Maybe I just live in dreamland and would like to see some good quality longer lasting servers.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
3gena don’t hide to be fair, server will last 6-8 months. Good luck to him. Players are gonna play anyway

Reactions: 3gena

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
That's everyone's dream, myself included but it's just not how the community play servers anymore.
i completely agree, i think in general the gaming community is just less focused than it used to be, its the same for almost all gamers, people play, ALOT and then move on QUICKLY. it would be so hard to create a mir that people committed to for Months/years nowadays.

I hope someone can do it.

Either way. Good luck, new servers are always important, despite the few negative comments.