smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
hi guys jsut thought id say we just took sabuk of the_mafia
id like 2 thankyou 2 every 1 in guild and ally's well done guys !!!

ChIkOwAcReW (SabukWall)

The_mafia (suk)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
And we care because..........

Not really "Owned" cause u took SW off them lmao, if u wanna own Mafia,

geet all ur Guild Memembers online

and Mafia, get all ur Members online......Then have a Proper guild fight somewhere, whoever wins can then say "OWNED" :P

P.S: I've just Hit my 200 Post count :D

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
no one cares about Chikoweewee's stupid guild wars man. get this server a forum tbh

Polar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
rofl u owned us? yeh right

assisan=lvl 52 not been on in ages

@ end when we tryed with 6 ppl and u had about 20-30 we owned u all u all kept logging back in @ sw with no pots and lil noobs running in saving it from saying we got and by time we killed them u lot got back in so stfu u fag

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Owned? nah the last 30mins we turned sabuk in2 wot it should be all about and made it fun aint wot this game is about? Ne way we killed evry1 of u's 5 times, your lucky cos u can log bk in at sabuk thts y u didn't loose. im sure thy will b other wars and i reckon we will take it bk very soon. As for zippo wish i took screenies wen war ended all the pms he sent me whilst i was on fubu's char, looked like he won the lottery.

TheAssasian how e got 52+ and neva on, anyways i shown him wot owned is in cr on whilst i was playin fubu's char. Hhis only reply was u gunna run like a wimp (im a wizz) ;)

Was fun guys

/Webby

socar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2003
OWNED has gotta be the biggest understatement of the year. First of all we had 7-8 of our char online 6 of who were fighting then in last 15 minutes we basically charged and took you all down like flies, the only reason you kept the wall coz noobs were movin upstairs to downstairs every second. Laugh to see what you'd say if we actually had a decent amount on.

Elexa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2004
LOOK at end of day The_Mafia lost SW nowt to be so happy about it is only a Game
2BH you all act like abunch of ppl who have never had SW
it aint a Big Deal 2bh its only a Wall that ppl fight 4 and Lose items
Well 2bh i would Rather Level than got to SW war and lose item's and Pets i pay 4
just dont get 2 happy TABLES CAN TURN (The_Mafia)~(CHiKoWaCrEw)
Or it could just keep getting More stupid and then u would of Really messed server
up with all your B1tching saying "We own we got SW hahahahaha" y dont u just Get
along REMBER ITS ONLY A GAME

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Elexa said:
LOOK at end of day The_Mafia lost SW nowt to be so happy about it is only a Game
2BH you all act like abunch of ppl who have never had SW
it aint a Big Deal 2bh its only a Wall that ppl fight 4 and Lose items
Well 2bh i would Rather Level than got to SW war and lose item's and Pets i pay 4
just dont get 2 happy TABLES CAN TURN (The_Mafia)~(CHiKoWaCrEw)
Or it could just keep getting More stupid and then u would of Really messed server
up with all your B1tching saying "We own we got SW hahahahaha" y dont u just Get
along REMBER ITS ONLY A GAME
tbh i go sabuk cos i like fightin n u can do it thr wivout murdering, very rarely i drop items at sabuk dnt think i eva have. Ne way if u came in game ud c its chikowacrew shoutin out "HAHAH U SUK, YOU GOT OWNED" which is far frm the truth thy wer ****tin thm selves at the end ;). Agree tht it is only a game n sabuk aint even tht gr8 thrs no sabuk lvlin or out ¬_¬.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
At the end of the fukin day no one lieks chikowah server its crap get ur own fukin forum , weve had enuff of chikowah spam

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Me_F0h_Teh_Win said:
At the end of the fukin day no one lieks chikowah server its crap get ur own fukin forum , weve had enuff of chikowah spam
if no1 likes it y is it gettin 35+ users at a time f00

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
ur saying u owned us at end so y didnt u take sabuk tbh every attack u had u killed 0 we killed all u seeing fubu die was the best bit u can go for sabuk but i feel that chikowacrew is strongest guild on server now and u wont take it of us

btw good war

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
madone said:
ur saying u owned us at end so y didnt u take sabuk tbh every attack u had u killed 0 we killed all u seeing fubu die was the best bit u can go for sabuk but i feel that chikowacrew is strongest guild on server now and u wont take it of us

btw good war
dnt speak to soon noobl0r, also we dint take cos once u die u log bk at sabuk so we kill ov u and noob wlks in, which makes us cnt take thn all ur guild wlks in we did this for last 10mins.. Also u had like 15 to 20 members on we had 7 n we was ownage considerin the numbers noobl0r :)

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
We only won cos there was like 3 of us to 1 of them and we parad them loads. Man for man mafia wud have won imo. But deano is the best in server, rock on deano!!!!! :wtf:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
man for man.. i managed to take socar and 2 others down in sw alone so yes... :p anyway was a good fight :) i'm not one who goes round shouting "we got sw blah blah" i'll admits it's fun to actually have it but hey it's the fun part of defending/attacking i love sw purely for fun :) and jus keep on having a brawl :p was well done on both ends (pls stop saying we had like 30 and u had like 7) coz that wasn't the case.. we had prob 3 more ppl thas it.

fubu

Detritus said:
We only won cos there was like 3 of us to 1 of them and we parad them loads. Man for man mafia wud have won imo. But deano is the best in server, rock on deano!!!!! :wtf:
beat deano 1v1 5 times on a lvl 50 warrior with witnesses , deano13 56+

:middle:

/n00b /fubu

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
The_Mafia own and u lot cant take it so u think u done good tbh u aint u have more members but fubus guild kaned ass on other servers 2 so stop going on bout it and stop thinking ur hard! -.-

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
fubu said:
beat deano 1v1 5 times on a lvl 50 warrior with witnesses , deano13 56+

:middle:

/n00b /fubu

lol 5 times...

beat him once yep but he was para'd and log'd then he log'd back in still para'd and u kept hitting him (he cudn't move or nething) then he log'd etc..to keep trying to get un-para'd :| each time he log'd in ALRDY para'd from the last time u hit him a few times and then he log'd etc :p i don't call that 5 times o_O it was hardly pvp.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.