Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
evildan said:
fubu ur a gimp u buy items 4 rl cash (clear ring £300)

u cheat u moan like a ***** wen u lsoe items

basically u suk sooner ur muppet m8s realise ur a twat the better some of em r ok

not wasting my time with a mug like u fubu. :bedzz: getting tired
well fk off thn ¬¬ and even if fubu does buy items wtf has it go to do with YOU..? is it your money he is spending... :idea: NO so stfu u mofo

stan

evildan said:

basically u suk sooner ur muppet m8s realise ur a twat the better some of em r ok

If youve got the cash / time why not waste it ^_^ :bthrust:

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Just ignore evildan he thinks he knows every1s life in and out.. He must stalk fubu 24/7 to c wot he is upt ta :/

fubu

evildan said:

This post was brought to u by CHiKoWa's highest lvl warrior when i started (46/47) who quit 2-3 days after i started due to sic and me pking him and his guild

:love:

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
fubu u make me laugh have i quit no have i pkd u with wakku about 20 times 1 after another in bee place our guild owned urs outside sz at sabuk face it fubu the only reason i aint been on is cause of red bug still happening so f u u mug

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
madone said:
fubu u make me laugh have i quit no have i pkd u with wakku about 20 times 1 after another in bee place our guild owned urs outside sz at sabuk face it fubu the only reason i aint been on is cause of red bug still happening so f u u mug
red bug is fixed so dnt use tht excuse u looser, u quit cos u cudnt handle fubu n sic pkin j00 arse. admitt it :imwstupid

Chrissy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
Fubu lend me £300 quid lol i need a toilet seat for all this crap hahahah

lord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2003
u ask how i got to lvl 52+ its called leveling lolz i had 2 char lord lvl 49 and theassasin lvl 53 i started both chars the same time and had been lvling my wiz a bit more at first but then realised that wizards r crap if ya cant pot quick enough so i decided to concentrate on my war i played 2 days straight to get to 52 from there its easy sailing till lvl 56 lol

p.s. u call people that call u cheats N00bs?

u call me gm lvld contradicting your selves

The_mafia are crap

the only good fighter in your guild was fubu
msg to rest of mafia clean your noses guys there covered in sh*t from fubus bum bum

stan

lord said:
u ask how i got to lvl 52+ its called leveling lolz i had 2 char lord lvl 49 and theassasin lvl 53 i started both chars the same time and had been lvling my wiz a bit more at first but then realised that wizards r crap if ya cant pot quick enough so i decided to concentrate on my war i played 2 days straight to get to 52 from there its easy sailing till lvl 56 lol

The_mafia are crap

msg to rest of mafia clean your noses guys there covered in sh*t from fubus bum bum

LoL stfu ur only jealous cos ur a geek and no1 likes j00 , all you do is level on P servers that will eventually go down after 2 weeks oh and ITS A FUKIN GAME L00ser!!

socar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2003
lord said:

The_mafia are crap

Ye and you dig your nose any deeper up the host's ass you might get another lvl :bj:

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
lol is this pointless conversation still going on

mafia= :flush: with the rest of the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.