Three Heroes [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

General Server Information & Downloads

The Three Heroes is the final server that will ever be made by me. Its a combination of all the best things from all my servers (OldSkool, Fourheroes low, and high rate) along with new ideas that ive picked up from other games, and just random ideas ive had over the years.​

Server Team consists of Myself, Hany, and Matt.
Matt taking care of all coding related things.
Myself taking care of all the ingame related stuff.
Hany being my right hand man aiding me in the ingame stuff, as well as running our forums and things

So lets talk about a few things that make the server a little unique and different.

Level Cap:

Its something never been done in any successful mir server, and that is a level cap. The reason for this is because pretty much every major MMORPG these days will have some form of level cap, why? Well theres many reasons why level caps work, one of the obvious reasons is that players levels don't get out of hand. It allows for proper patchs to be implemented, stops the "geeks" from going too far ahead, allows new players the feel that they are able to catch up and play on par with those playing for years. The list is endless so I won't go on about it to much.

Level Gain/Loss via PK

This is something that has been done before in a few servers, but never in a successful server. A few veterans of mir will have played such servers before. The system is simple... If you PK someone higher level, or within 10 levels of your own level.. you gain their level.. While they lose a level.
This isnt something that will happen in every map however, we plan to make a few maps where this system wont work, for example a place where a mass fight takes place, but is mostly for fun, and not tears. However these places will be decided while the server is online, and through a mass vote.

We are also in talks about an option to disable it individually, as we are aware not everyone plays mir for the PK. The idea is pretty simple, if you have the PK option turned off you neither gain levels, or lose levels on PK. But this will be something that cannot be changed unless you are sitting in a safezone to avoid players abusing the system mid-combat.

Sell your Levels

I feel there are 3 types of players, Levelers, Pkers, and Hunters. Im fully aware there are players that like to keep themselves to themselves, and peacefully level aware, so this system is based off that idea.

The NPC will basically buy levels from you, de level you, and award you gold for said levels. As well as auto giving you gold and de leveling to back to 220 if you ever go above 220 (this will only happen if a level 220 player pks a level 211+ player).

This system is not 100% complete so far but at the moment there is the option to de level down to 1, 100, 200. With 100 option offering better rewards than the 200, and 1 better than 100 (obviously)

Stats and stuff

Technically at the start the server will be considered a "Low rate" in terms of stats, lets say around level 50 euro hp/mp/dc etc. Obviously as the server progresses over the months, and years it will eventually turn into a med, and high, and extreme rate.. you know the drill.

Start level is 1, and max level is 220. However dont be taken back by such a huge level gap, leveling is very very easy, and because of how the levels are spread out (think of 220 as level 50) you will certainly see yourself flying through them.

Cave layout etc

The caves have been split into 4 catagorys.

Leveling Caves - Your typical high spawn, easy to kill mobs. Droping some basic items with the odd sub boss.

Hunting Caves - These are your kinda main caves. Sub boss's on every floor, with a final boss at the end. Droping their own unique hunting item sets, along with various random items. Hunting caves can actually be faster levelin than a leveling cave, however will cost you more in gold from the amount of pots you spend. And most likely will need to be grouped at lower level

Group Caves - We aim to make a new group cave every couple months, similar to how WoW and other games released new "Raids/Instances". The cave will have around 6-7 boss's, will be non-rtable, and will require some time, skill and players to work your way through. We aim to have each of the boss's here to have their own unique style of AI and "tactic", rather than your typical tank and spank fight. Even if its as simple as having to kill MobA, before you call kill MobB.

Battle Areas - These are your typical areas where we expect most the fighting to take part. OmaKingSpirit style caves for example.. a fairly High HP boss, not hard tactic wise.. the hard part is fighting off the numerous players and guilds.

We plan to have MudWall, Ginko, Border and Sabuk fights on this server as well.

Quests

Theres Quests guiding you from level 1 to 220 throughout the server, and we hope the quest list continues to grow along with the server. The Levelin caves for example can be unlocked by completing quests in the Hunting cave, or paying gold to unlock.

Variety and Choice

During your time on the server you'll have certain choices to make. Heres a few examples.

-Unlocking levelin caves can be done from completling hunting caves quests, or paying the gold fee. Obviously doin the quests will be the best option as you wont be wasting gold, you'd be gaining it. But if players so wish, they can skip them.
-Gaining cash at level 220 can be done via hunting boss's, or de-levelin via the NPC.
-You can choose to level in a normal cave, or go to a "rich mans" area and level at x1.5 of the speed.
-You can choose to buy Gems, Items, and other things from a NPC, or go find/create them yourself.

This brings me onto my next point, Gold.

Gold

Gold is going to play a HUGE part on the server, litterly everything is going to give you choices of if to part with your gold, or keep it for something else. There will be NPCs that sell items for gold, gems for gold, and other stuff for gold! This may make you think twice about wasting your gold on pots and stuff.

Assassins

Unfortunatly we have decided that we WONT put assassins into this server, hence the three heroes name. Purely because they are slightly annoying to balance, and i just dont feel they fit into the server.

Im not really sure what else to say and talk about... The server will have pretty much all the best features and things ive made in my past servers, like the GT upgrade system on fourheroes (altho i also plan to recreate that into a "solo" upgrade thing as well for those that do not join guilds), the weapon luck upgrade NPC, lottery system, funfair (yes it will be bk!) etc etc

Feel free to ask questions and ill answer when I can

ETA: We dont have one, but we are aimin to release 1 in the next week or 2 when we are a little futher with the work.

We have no plans on closing FourHeroes at this time, we are confident we can keep it online and ran along side this server. After all, updates are merely about makin the stats working for that type of server. We dont feel it would be right to just close a server that is still getting 90 odd users a nite.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Three Heroes - [2.6+]

This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Discussion Thread found in the General Server Chat section.

Link Below for Server Disscusion

Click Here

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Re: Three Heroes - [2.6+]

Last Patch

4/07 -

Invasion System with its items!

New Cave : Cave of Legends

• Aimed at high level / well geared players.
  • Group area, probably not soloable, non-rtable.. guild hunt and work your way thro!
  • Teleports to higher floors unlock for a gold fee after killing the boss on that floor
  • 7 Boss's, 8 floors.
  • Final boss : Kronix
  • Drops all sorts of stuff, including the new tier set (chrome, tubbs, mysterious)

New Items

• Added new Item Sets : Chrome, Tubbs, Msyterious
  • Added Challenge Trinket

Cave Adjustments:

• Lowered BDD Mobs+Boss strengths by 20%
  • Lowered Valor Mobs + Boss strengths by 15%
  • Lowered DOA Mobs + Boss Strengths by 20%
  • Fixed Chaos Cave

Drop Files

• DOA Boss drop files updated and adjusted with better rates
  • BDD Boss drop files updated with more items than just Inforge tier set.
  • OKS drop files updated.

Challenge System

• A challenge system to earn gamepoints and other rewards
  • Consists of 6 stages, gets quite hard at the last 3 stages

GamePoint Shop
  • Expiry Items
    2jcejuo.png
  • GamePoint Items - Still underConstruction
  • GamePoint Rares
    2dwhkjd.png
Samurai Wheel chain quest
It has been added 2 reboots ago but i never announced it,
chain quest consists of around 15 quest i think!

Quick Fixes
  • Fixed GT renting stuff, GtAdmin will be located on the main GT map now
  • Fixed EvilMir Race
  • Fixed couple of other bosses races

Please Update Auto Patchers for new mini maps and maps

WORK IN PROGRESS

• New Expansion stuff
  • Leveling caves
  • Hunting Caves
  • Group Areas
  • Battle Areas

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

All changes

15-06
- Removing some respawns such as richmans area respawns/2f of first few lvling caves
need to rule out respawns causing lag
- Adding drop files for Heroic Subbosses
- Fixing Shadow cave mobs strengths\
- Valor bosses strength been adjusted
17-06
- RichMans Area respawns are back in.
- Special Repair weapon npc has been added
- DamageToken have been added to BlackSmith NPC in bw
- Fixed some bugs with EvilMir
- Added Drop files for subbosses in heroic cave

DOA
- Mobs strength
- Bosses strength[In Progress]
- Cave drop files [In Progress]
- Respawns
- Cave chain quest [In Progress]
- 3x New sets for DOA

17-06
Change Log
- Fixed respawns maybe they caused lag
- Fixed valor 3F > 4F
- No RTS on valor 3rd/4th/5th/6th/KR floor
- EvilMir completely fixed
- Checks ( Some stuff i'll be using for later on )

DOA
- Mobs strength
- Cave drop files
- Respawns
- 3x New sets for DOA

21/06
-Weights adjusting.
Classes Weights
Warrior Wear Weight cap set at 150.
Taoist Wear Weight cap set at 100.
Wizard Wear Weight cap set at 50.
Armour Weights
Warrior armors set to 120W
Taoists Armors set to 70W
Wizards Armors set to 20W

-Random teleport disabled on EM Kr.
-OmaKingSpirit for 200+ Has been added with its shout upon respawn.
-Finished Samurai tale
Samurai Tale
Part 1 - Obtain 2x ZumaSpiked Heart and 2x ZumaTaurus Heart (ZT)
Part 2 - Obtain 2x GuardianGlaive and 2x TaurusFangs (WT)
Part 3 - Obtain 2x RemoraFangs and 2x TurtleScroll (Turtles)
Part 4 - Obtain 2x ServantRings and 2x AzazelHearts (Shadow)
Part 5 - Obtain 2x SpiderFang and 2x EvilGuardianHearts (Hogs)
Part 6 - Conects to Part 7 ( Jay in PI)
Part 7 - Obtain 2x HeroicSpikedHeart and 2x HeroicTaurusHearts (Heroic ZT)
Part 8 - Obtain 2x Heroic GuardianGlaive and 2x Heroic TaurusHeart (Heroic WT)
Part 9- Obtain 2x Heroic RemoraFangs and 2x Heroic TurtleScrolls (Heroic Turtles)
Part 10- Obtain 2 Heroic ServantRing & 2 Heroic AzazelHearts (Heroic hogs)

Part 10 rewards you with a scroll, which allows you to use @Samurai which brings me to part 11 at samurai map npc.

Part 11- Slay MirKing 170 - 200 (Slave Cave 170-200)
Part 12- Slay KingScorpion (BDD)
Part 13- Slay SpiderLord (BDD)
Part 14- Slay OmaKingSpirit 170-200 (OKS 170-200)
Part 15 -OmaKingSpirit 200+ (Oks 200+ NEW ONE)

Reward at part 15, a break on death rms type weapon. SamuraiSword/SamuraiStaff/SamuraiSabre

thats it i guess, ps u will need to download OKS3 maps, gotta wait for matt to upload it to autopatcher

NEW OKS MAPS

www.4heroes.net/oks.rar

22/06 - Implemented Next Update!!
- Switched OmaKingSpirit to Spiderlord race untill matt fix OKS ranged attack race.
- Fixed a glitch with Samurai Tale, FallenSamurai can now give u quests.
- Going Through Armors stats and adjusting them.
- Started working on Mob ladder system ( gonna make it 15 stages me thinks)
DOA
- Mobs strength
- Cave drop files
- Respawns
- 3x New sets for DOA

25/06 -
Adjustments and Bug Fixs

• @Gt removed. GTteleports added to GT merchant
  • Repair, Pot, and Teleport NPC added to GTs
  • Guild Quest Points fixed. Instead of always giving 100 will now give correct amount
  • King of the Hill items have been buffed in stats
  • EvilMir Nuke fixed, now does around 50% HP
  • Highest OKS nerfed in damage
  • Body drops ON in OKS
  • Firewall DISABLED in OKS
  • Auto Patcher updated with new Maps, Armor images fixed
  • FrostCrunch added to Book Shop in BichonWall
  • Blizzard Slow time increased from 2secs to 3secs
  • TDB yellow poison damage lowered from +30% to +20%
  • Fixed crafting requirements, Plat P15 to Plat P11

New Cave Update: Domain of Anguish

The Cave is based around the idea that top level players should be able to easily solo all of the boss's except for the last boss. The Last boss will/should require a group to kill, and can drop very nice.

The Boss drop files are based around the fact that they CAN drop very nice, IF you are LUCKY. Because they are soloable and not hard, they will not drop uber rares all the time, infact ull most likely get pots 90% of the time, but that other 10% of the time you will get a nice rare.

This keeps the harder group boss's a little more desireable if you and your guild can kill them, but doesnt make the rares impossible to obtain for some1 not in a big guild and prefers to solo.

New Item Sets: Rage, Dark, Forsaken

• Level 210
  • Aimed above Intellect/Furious/Molten Sets with a different stat approach.
  • Stats aimed at around/just under Mir Items
  • Only obtainable from DOA and the new group area released in a few days.

Changes to GameGold Shop

• Orb prices reduced
  • Brutal, Magician, Spiritual set + itembox prices reduced.
  • New Item set + Item Box introduced : Intellect, Furious, Molten
  • Anyone that purchased the full Brutal/magic/spirit set will receive a 6,000 GG refund when purchasing the new item set.
28-06
- EvilMir changes
- DoA mobs adjustements
- Fixed UltimateRing crafting
- SamuraiWheel chain quest been implemented.
You can start it in bw, and its linked to another npc in PI ( Somewhere in pi you gotta look for it )
- UltimateRing(DC) Got + Aspeed now.
- Fixed RightGuard and LeftGuard spawns/race
- Added few adjustements i'll post about later.

4/07 -
New Cave : Cave of Legends

• Aimed at high level / well geared players.
  • Group area, probably not soloable, non-rtable.. guild hunt and work your way thro!
  • Teleports to higher floors unlock for a gold fee after killing the boss on that floor
  • 7 Boss's, 8 floors.
  • Final boss : Kronix
  • Drops all sorts of stuff, including the new tier set (chrome, tubbs, mysterious)

New Items

• Added new Item Sets : Chrome, Tubbs, Msyterious
  • Added Challenge Trinket

Cave Adjustments:

• Lowered BDD Mobs+Boss strengths by 20%
  • Lowered Valor Mobs + Boss strengths by 15%
  • Lowered DOA Mobs + Boss Strengths by 20%
  • Fixed Chaos Cave

Drop Files

• DOA Boss drop files updated and adjusted with better rates
  • BDD Boss drop files updated with more items than just Inforge tier set.
  • OKS drop files updated.

Challenge System

• A challenge system to earn gamepoints and other rewards
  • Consists of 6 stages, gets quite hard at the last 3 stages

GamePoint Shop
  • Expiry Items
    2jcejuo.png
  • GamePoint Items - Still underConstruction
  • GamePoint Rares - Still UnderConstruction

Samurai Wheel chain quest
It has been added 2 reboots ago but i never announced it,
chain quest consists of around 15 quest i think!

Quick Fixes
  • Fixed GT renting stuff, GtAdmin will be located on the main GT map now
  • Fixed EvilMir Race
  • Fixed couple of other bosses races

Please Update Auto Patchers for new mini maps and maps

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

05/07
X2 Experience for 24hours for new commers and people wanting to level their Alts to try new classes.

Enjoy.

PS patch will be implemented tonight.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
can a mod just remove three heroes from lomcn, as im just bored of this crap it always gets from ppl that DONT EVEN PLAY THE GAME.

remove my advert pls