*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Maybe i just dint like the donations? Any ways somet putted me off. So hopefully when this up i will see what other people see in you ben!

not really as bens already said donations are same as on his other servers :X

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
lol. i was rushin nowt chillllll, was a idea en i foughtabout it en ye no point as a server is allabout the start, them 1st few items ect chill han chill mattt lol

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
just saw this topic and lol, quick money making scheme , as soon as numbers decline on a server he rites it off and slaps a new one up with wiped db's, and closes the other.

how about sticking to one server and making it work ? or is that too much effort?

why even let him advertise here?

oh right yeah super mods on his team, my bad.

Who honestly didn't see this coming as soon as fourheroes came up? its what 4-5 servers in the space of 3 years.

thread is fail.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
just saw this topic and lol, quick money making scheme , as soon as numbers decline on a server he rites it off and slaps a new one up with wiped db's, and closes the other.

how about sticking to one server and making it work ? or is that too much effort?

Who honestly didn't see this coming as soon as fourheroes came up? its what 4-5 servers in the space of 3 years.

thread is fail.

He wasn't going to make this next "money scheme" but the previous server players asked ben to make a new fresh one. so he is making one simple.
This was by the request of his player not his own. beside he was making enough cash on his other servers.

Anyways still no idea as to when it will be up? lol

Crusade, Furian and Deadzone are soooo messed with lagg outs etc. although the GMs are trying their best.......was a rushed server.
And players there are dickheads they think they are everything and they never even bother replying when u ask them something.

/2damngood

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
@Mask

i'll only comment on the last bit, 4-5 servers in the space of 3 years, well fact is 4heroes high rate been up for 2 years, says it all.

In all fairness no one cares really lol.

Anywaayy..We're deciding an open beta pretty soon, date will be released soon, still haven't decided if its gonna be a wiped beta or not. we shall see.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
may aswell give this a look when its up, will keep an eye on it :) g/l

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

thread is fail.

Lol.

If we aren't sticking with our server and making them work, god knows what everyone else is doing...

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
@Mask

i'll only comment on the last bit, 4-5 servers in the space of 3 years, well fact is 4heroes high rate been up for 2 years, says it all.

In all fairness no one cares really lol.

Anywaayy..We're deciding an open beta pretty soon, date will be released soon, still haven't decided if its gonna be a wiped beta or not. we shall see.

Oldskool 1yr?, FH LR 2-3month?, FH HR under 2years?, New one just starting. that make 4 servers in 3 years :), wasn't sure if there was 2 versions of oldskool aswell, maybe someone will clarify this.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Oldskool 1yr?, FH LR 2-3month?, FH HR under 2years?, New one just starting. that make 4 servers in 3 years :), wasn't sure if there was 2 versions of oldskool aswell, maybe someone will clarify this.

Hello random jealous person

Oldskool ran for 2years. A wiped OS was put online at one point for about a month, but this wasnt ran by me, i was away due to rl stuff and left the server in hands of other ppl, when i came bk i put orginal OS bk.
FourHeroes LR ran for 4-6 months, this was due to lind having rl commitments.
FourHeroes HR has been online for 1year and 5months so far

that is a total of almost 4years, so i guess your a little out? Ive ran 3 servers, not 4.

So please jog on back to whatever fail server you may/may not be running, cause frankly i dont care even if u think it is a "quick money scheme" - what if i said it was? what you gonna do about it? nothing.. your a nobody, go away.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
if you cant advertise private servers on lomcn what the hell can you. bens servers weather u like it or not have been the most successful private servers of mir now f off spamming this thread with junk.

p.s. check out the rest of the servers on lomcn that barely even last a week then comment u fool.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
if you cant advertise private servers on lomcn what the hell can you. bens servers weather u like it or not have been the most successful private servers of mir now f off spamming this thread with junk.

p.s. check out the rest of the servers on lomcn that barely even last a week then comment u fool.

Oh no, random ppl are allowed to put up servers for 2 weeks with gameshops, but when i put up a server that lasts 2years with a gameshop its just a "get rich scheme"

but hay im special

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Hello random jealous person

Oldskool ran for 2years. A wiped OS was put online at one point for about a month, but this wasnt ran by me, i was away due to rl stuff and left the server in hands of other ppl, when i came bk i put orginal OS bk.
FourHeroes LR ran for 4-6 months, this was due to lind having rl commitments.
FourHeroes HR has been online for 1year and 5months so far

that is a total of almost 4years, so i guess your a little out? Ive ran 3 servers, not 4.

So please jog on back to whatever fail server you may/may not be running, cause frankly i dont care even if u think it is a "quick money scheme" - what if i said it was? what you gonna do about it? nothing.. your a nobody, go away.

4 including new one, learn to count and LOL oldskool wasnt up 2 years, exaggerate much?

go get a job, parasite (y)

you do realize mr fan boy licking bons arse isnt going to get you free gamegold on any one of his 4-5 quick cash scam servers.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Mask, I really don't get your angle.

You're moaning that we are bringing out a server, yet we have ran most of the most successful servers ever?

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
4 including new one, learn to count and LOL oldskool wasnt up 2 years, exaggerate much?

How many 150-200 usercount servers have you run then in last 4 years? Like it or not these ppl run the best servers so its sorta unfair getting abused by a guy who run a 3x exp euro-clone with usercount 12...

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
As much as i dislike ben, his servers are always really fun to play, even if the donation's do get me a little irate (maybe a little bit of the green eyed monster going on too)

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

thread is fail.

I'll keep this as simple as I can:

1. How many servers have opened in the last year on LOMCN, and how many are currently still running?

2. How many servers have opened in the last year on LOMCN, taken donations for everything possible, and closed them after a month?

3. What was the last server on LOMCN, that consistantly had 100+ people playing it, enjoying it, and that was constantly updated?

4. Your obviously using your dislike for Ben as a reason to randomly slate some of the best servers that have been up in the last 4 years.

Players enjoy it (hence the 100+ usercount), players of FourHeroes have been asking for a new server for months.

So what is your actual problem? the server or ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.