*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Gotta be totally honest and say that i've never actually played a server of Bon's.
I've seen your previous usercount's on your past server's which i thought was impressive.

As this is your last server your making, and reading the advert, i'm gonna give this server a good blast.

All the best and Gd luck....

Mason

Dimebag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
bens servers always work. yeah u get the odd blip here and thier but they all work and stay working i rekon when he releases server user count will be close to 300 like oldskool was :) cant wait tbh.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
bro,,, lol.. seriously obvsly hes the smart 1 doin fk all makin money, ur doin 9 to 5,s for money, hard work,, whats it matter? i work wen i want and how i want, on other hand if im doin scaffolding with pops i do 6 in morning to 5 but whats ur point tho reli, ur just chattin **** for no reason pal, like i am right now

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
I guess people don't like the truth being spread, guess I'll just be quiet again....

Donation server power!

get over it, ben puts time and effort into his server... you expect some1 to offer a game, forum and their time for free? where you from pal?

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
hes from ****in lar lar land ,, i wudent run jack **** for free dun know time is money

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
Can't wait to sink my teeth into this server. lets re-invent the good old days of IWT lure pking, good SW fights. jumping drops off noobs. good times to be had by all!. and its happy to hear Ass has been removed. good times =D. good luck on the working of it, guess me and my bro will have to stay playing on the other fourheroes for now =p.

/Darkunit

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
cant wait! and slagging large usercount long time servers off for donations is abit lame nowadays maybe back in day when they was just ****ty backhand things, but if u think about it bens keeping us occupied when theres nothing else to do for awhile and u dont have to donate if u dont want to

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
I hate quests!

Who cares about donations lol seriously, I used to spend £300 a week on Mir 2 USA and I played that for a while, currently dropping a fair amount of money on other F2P games and normally buy 5 other games a month (Over 100 games on my steam account) I'm happy to help pay towards upkeep and personal money for Ben and his team ( if they get personally money I'm not accusing them of anything )

I don't think people realize mir will be dead soon. Once it is gone that is it forever.

Last edited:

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Little update - I know we have not been posting on Lomcn, doesn't mean we don't work, actually there's quite alot of ideas that have been implemented, it's all discussed on our forums.

We're still working on unique features, a specific ETA to be released soon.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
as for the donation thing if you expect people to have a go at making a server for nothing you are insane considering the amount of kids on this forum just out to post bull**** and put servers down before they are even made who would do all that for nothing.... good luck with server ill be joining on start date :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Any more news? I acctually wanna play this..

Will there be a Test Mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.