Ti lung

Join Discord

mapadale

Just a quick update - Added new items into game - Just working on recoding the scripts.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
I mean with what people say about wizzies being OP on kings for instance... Think I've found a fix for it without having to change dc/mc/sc etc

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Well if you remove some spells they aint so OP but the bugs are more of no hit delay / instant run causing stuff like beacon to not work ect whiste a wizz can tempest and geo without any problems.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
ye this is the problem in to king wizard are king on server..

p.d: any know what version are inifinity mir3? her dll&exe are desbugged i remember T.T

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
ye this is the problem in to king wizard are king on server..

p.d: any know what version are inifinity mir3? her dll&exe are desbugged i remember T.T

Infiniti had the same bugs, and their exe / dll wont work as it was for previous versions.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
if anything is OP on kings server is the Tao pet and new wizz Bubble... to make it more balanced then u shud lower the attack of the pet and remove the new bubble for wizz... also the new bladestorm for warriors is bugged also so recommended that u leave that out also...
should put a time limit on the cast of tempest or something also or make it that each cast only lasts 3 secs...

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
if anything is OP on kings server is the Tao pet and new wizz Bubble... to make it more balanced then u shud lower the attack of the pet and remove the new bubble for wizz... also the new bladestorm for warriors is bugged also so recommended that u leave that out also...
should put a time limit on the cast of tempest or something also or make it that each cast only lasts 3 secs...

Agree with you there westy.

In Rich last Mega Mir 3, he removed the new OP shield for wizz, put 6 sec delay on Mutal healing.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
The new bladestorm is bugged? Also the tao pet can be edited easy it was made like that by the person who translated the files and released it.

AbuJoseph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2010
i just wanna know if there is any chance server will goes up soon ?
i know its early to know but really wanna know :p

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
some skills are bugged tbh...
MutualHeal ...pointless , tao cant die
BladeStorm/NewBS can sometime 1hit people when there like 5k lvls under
New Wizz Sheild really over powered, hard 2 kill wizzie's

Warriors are the hardest and buggiest of all in pp due 2 the problem with Autorun but are still really good
Also 2 mention thr Assault dont work 100%

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
This isn't a server with a life span of a week though is it and TBH though king is bugged, it does give you more than what CD does. So I don't really know what your complaining about, after all it is a free server.

says you with level 7k's after 1 week, lifespan of about 1month with rates like that. Good luck balancing kings with the seriously OP'd spells and non scaling damage , hello 50k tempest's (max hp 65k), max pots giving +255hp/mp (+310 with lvl 3 swell healing), assault bug, beckon being useless, no hit delay built in and all the other jazz which comes with kings, all for a couple of extra maps and some spells which the majority of dont scale properly or are op'd.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Always the same debate about class balance on every King server. I've posted 2 maybe 3 times a list of the class bugs yet hosts always seem to think they know best and get it wrong every time.

Play a Wizard.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Its not the balancing people dont like its also the fact the most warrior pvp spells are bugged and the fact that a warrior relies on stopping a player from running.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Its not the balancing people dont like its also the fact the most warrior pvp spells are bugged and the fact that a warrior relies on stopping a player from running.

The bugged warrior skills come under the category of "class balance" :)

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
just seems pointless. says its x16 but exwizz 7k+ in not even a weeks uptime??? dont level that fast on supreme n thats x300...

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
sorry so that must compensate the extreme leveling speed... still at x64... 7k in less than 5 days playtime... seems nicely balanced :)

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
sorry so that must compensate the extreme leveling speed... still at x64... 7k in less than 5 days playtime... seems nicely balanced :)

Agreed, the initial levelling speed hasn't been thought through in the slighest but Mapa never admits fault. Too proud.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Mapa, try and get up with me on msn. To all the players, server can be balanced if it is worked on properly. Maybe Mapa and I can get something sorted to your liking.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Mapa, try and get up with me on msn. To all the players, server can be balanced if it is worked on properly. Maybe Mapa and I can get something sorted to your liking.

Hell Fire ....
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?66116-HellFire-Mir-3

Crimson-Tiger
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?68094-Crimson-Tiger

But you cba to reply on you own server post funny, 2 times you put server is upcomming, peopel wait & then you dont bother to reply or give them any update ..... I think you have the habbit of posting about you server & forget that you have even posted it some where .....