Ti lung

Join Discord

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
whats with closing all the threads on this server ? lol stupid tbh .
can not log in to ti lung forum lol . i log in it says thankyou then tells me to log in again weird 1.
need item patch for some of the crystal island drops as can not see em lol .
server is fun but no1 plays why?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
no1 plays coz mir is dying. Majority of players are growing up and moving onto better games, the server that do come out are really crap which in turn puts players off even more.

if someone reliable was to host a server and advertise properly im sure alot of players would return, but i cant see it happening tbh

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
server is boring... theres nothing to it... absolutly nothing until level 40, then its so easy to gather kit. didnt see any quests, just a simple of case of logging on, level, log off,

good luck with server, this 1 is not for me

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
server is boring... theres nothing to it... absolutly nothing until level 40, then its so easy to gather kit. didnt see any quests, just a simple of case of logging on, level, log off,

Couldn't have said it better myself.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Glad i didn't tried this server should been a waste of time .... same old 3.55 files nothing new.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Glad i didn't tried this server should been a waste of time .... same old 3.55 files nothing new.

well if its such a waste of time why are you even posting here?? noone needs your 2 cent replys..
ontopic: server is really good, all it needs its more players and maybe no noobs like QU33N, Lomcnviewer (ryan who was banned for being a lil fat kid who has nothing better to do then to annoy the GMs,and players..

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
queen is the typical noob who cant play on 3.55 files (if he does he need the cheats) he likes to play kings server because all the cheats ect he cant play with out them.

mapadale

No it's not easy to gather any kit at all, no one on server has any full kit for their level.

And as for being boring, try actually spending longer than 5 min on the server and do something. As for quests, these are there but not designed for low level playing as they are part of a bigger picture for the server.

Say's the 14 year old that has made x amount of accounts every time his has been removed and infact hates it that much, reboots his router to change IP so he can get on.

3.55 with regards to bugs and anything else is going to be the better server to play, until a new set of correctly coded server files are released.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
after playing for a bit its not bad tbh just needs a player base..

/Rintin

mapadale

At the moment it is only English players that play the server, this will change once the translated scripts are in place and should open the server up for Spanish, Polish and German players. We also have to contend with higher rate servers such as RND for players, so we are doing a lot of work with the server and new content is being added every single day.

Some things that have recently been added:

Class Change
Gender Change
Item Rental
Full up to 8 rebirths.
Fully working VIP script.
Multiple Exp Event NPC

And many other things are being added daily to the server, also a lot of things are being done client side as well. As we will be removing the brown horse and introducing Armour horses and not many 3.55 servers actually have these in.

armoured.JPG

armoured1.JPG

armoured2.JPG

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
They look pretty coool :) shame the main client link is broke though, was lookin forward to trying this server >.<

Any chance you could re-upload the full client please?

mapadale

Any client at present will do, we will be adding downloads for the data and other stuff as we go.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
At the moment it is only English players that play the server, this will change once the translated scripts are in place and should open the server up for Spanish, Polish and German players. We also have to contend with higher rate servers such as RND for players, so we are doing a lot of work with the server and new content is being added every single day.

Some things that have recently been added:

Class Change
Gender Change
Item Rental
Full up to 8 rebirths.
Fully working VIP script.
Multiple Exp Event NPC

And many other things are being added daily to the server, also a lot of things are being done client side as well. As we will be removing the brown horse and introducing Armour horses and not many 3.55 servers actually have these in.

armoured.JPG

armoured1.JPG

armoured2.JPG

The actual armours equip from body or just armour images overwriting the old horse images?

Sounds Good