To All Real Legend Of Mir Players Read ......

Join Discord

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
Hello An Please Have a Read . Well Ive Bin a Member Since 2004 I Have Had a Couple Of Servers Up an Running But Nothing Ever Happend Due to Not Finding a TEAM well iam looking to Have a USA Mir Clone as Iam a Bit Gutted it Went Down an Iam Looking To Get It Back online With a Twist
Hmmmmmmm Well Iam Gonna Let People Play For Real Money Items Are Worth £ or $ Find Like Special Ore is Worth £2 a Piece an Stuff an Special Gold Coins £ 10 Each an more wil be added

Iam Looking for a Team of 2 an ive just bought a server machine or if its betta i will buy a dedi box
please get in contact [email protected] if u fancey helping i neeed some 1 that no's how to set files up an add good updates an stuff thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
images

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Did you win the lottery? ok sure I hope you get server up soon I can quit my job and mine 24/7 :D:D:D:D

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Work on your english mate and try to pull a proper sentence together...It looks like your saying you will give people £2 for finding special ore. Whereas i'm sure you mean like Diablo III ...where you can sell your items using the auction for real money, No one will do this.

I suggest you forget you posted this thread, mega fail.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why did u make the font bold and different colours? its made it very annoying to read, and looks very childish.