Torozor - HighRate [1.9] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
There to appears to have been a mini reboot through out the day. sorry about this, i wasn't confirmed since i was out for the night. But server appears to be back online now.

/Luke

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
The Logingate appears to be down if its on the notice screen (where it shows announcements Etc) =/ I'm having this same problem, i'll try and give it a restart to see what happens.

/Luke

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
LoginGate is a little faulty.. But this will be solved soon =) Hopefully with the move of the Dedi.

Until then, The login gate will be checked every 2 hours to ensure it's up and active at all times.

Thanks for the support guys =D

'Appy hunting, and enjoy the server.

/Luke

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Well getting further than i did the other day! cant get past the ok screen after char select though =/ I wna play!

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Kani or Jam please add me on msn ---> [email protected] im not playing torozor anymore i giv u my id and pass!!!cya guys:X

Anne Leaving already? Because i caught you speed hacking? :P Im pretty sure you cant move 2-3 steps in less than a second ^_^. Was good seeing you again anyway.

/Luke

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Re: Torozor - HighRate [1.9]

Got a slave and died :( But thanks for refun.

GUARDS ATTACK YOUR SLAVES DONT UNREST THEM NEAR THEM!!!!

Screenies:

\DarkLord

Last edited:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
cant get passed login screen :S

using win XP

Edit
get maybe connection closed in Chinese

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Anne Leaving already? Because i caught you speed hacking? :P Im pretty sure you cant move 2-3 steps in less than a second ^_^. Was good seeing you again anyway.

/Luke

Im leaving because im playing supreme atm not coz u caught me speeding...i didnt use somt on torozor...and didnt use somt cheat's on every server im a fair player

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
Bacardi you still lurk! And yeah we all thought it don't worry :P

/Drell /Maz

-Sorry for the off-topic by the way :P -

Lol indeed I do pay the occasional visit. Made myself a character for old time's sake lol

EDIT> P.S nice to see you're still using that sig banner I made you!! haha

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Lol indeed I do pay the occasional visit. Made myself a character for old time's sake lol

EDIT> P.S nice to see you're still using that sig banner I made you!! haha

Haha it's great mate that's why :P and yeah can understand the old times sake but there just isn't the old squad around anymore, sad times :P ah well :D

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
your server has something wrong or its your download. I seem to be the only one with this issue but. I am running Windows 7 on a high end pc. Your client is causing game to lag beyond belief. It it so sad, it hardly logs in. I think its the client program you use.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I get like a 1 frame per second with ur client

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

My cpu is running less than 15% and ram under 25... and i still get this issue no matter what i try. RE download, add new exe link and other things.

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Re: Torozor - HighRate [1.9]

Will download this tonight, i live in australia now so not sure of lag etc but should be fun. Maybe see some old faces :)

/TimWestwood

Status
Not open for further replies.