Torozor - HighRate 24/7 [1.9]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Re: Torozor 1.9 - HighRate 24/7

Hopefully should be up before the 19/07/11 with the progress thats being made ^_^. We're in the final stages of testing, Can't keep any promises though due to DBC messing up on reboot... but that shouldn't be a problem if the server will be up 24/7 =).

Thanks for the support.

/Luke

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008

Cant You do a Open Beta Today Or Tomarrow ? Would Be Good to Test The rate as a Community. 19/07/11 is 2Days Away Excluding Today !!!!

Last edited:

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

We could possibly get this done. we've had about 10-15 people testing the server already... i'll talk to the other team members to see there views on this =)

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008

Okay, cause if we test it as a community then we would know what needs adding or what needs changing but 10-15 people could of done this already.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

Yes thats true, but we've almost fixed everything already, we've had some members of the community already test the server for the exp rate, drops etc. but i can promise you it wont be long until the servers ready to be set for live/beta.

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008

You think it could be up Tomarrow Evening ?

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool

Yes thats true, but we've almost fixed everything already, we've had some members of the community already test the server for the exp rate, drops etc. but i can promise you it wont be long until the servers ready to be set for live/beta.

cool bored sheetless ere lol as uncharted 3 beta has ended ^^. hope itz up soon hehe o.O

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Yer id like to see the gd old faces! Will LionRoar still work on people? (Can get anoying)

I'll give this a shot at some point.

Good luck!!

\DarkLord

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008

you say this "Starter Kit + x2 XP Pot to assist the Low levels into catching up with the high ones"

Does that mean, we will all have our old accounts still?

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

open beta launch for say 2days until server is fully launched and only wipe in open beta if major bugs occur?

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

you say this "Starter Kit + x2 XP Pot to assist the Low levels into catching up with the high ones"

Does that mean, we will all have our old accounts still?

Nope all account was wiped it will be to assist the lowwer levels if they join late through a event etc. We're planning not to have a starter event to ruin the server, we'll run it smoothly throughout the few weeks of the start of live, might have a mini find the required items hunt etc to get a new wep/piece of kit etc. these are only idea's atm though.

You think it could be up Tomarrow Evening ?

We're trying our best to get it up Asap, I'll speek with other gm's later tonight or tomorrow and i'll get back with a answer.

Thanks for the patience and support.

/Luke

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008

ahh ok cool thank you :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

A clean start will be better to be honest. Gives people who not played befor catch up and know whats what.

Any ways what ever you do ill pop on and play for a bit.

Good luck.

Lang

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2004

Hi any chance of an ETA, also can you upload client for when goes live?

Cheers

/Mackem

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

Hi any chance of an ETA, also can you upload client for when goes live?

Cheers

/Mackem

ETA Is still roughly about a week as posted on the information. and yeah, i'll post a client soon as its live. All this post will be updated soon as its surly in Beta/Live testing.

To others thinking about a open-live beta test. this has currently been denied due to the other team, we all had a vote on it, and it was lost.. But not to worry, all the drops, spawns and kits will be done ASAP so we can get your gaming back working.

Thanks for the patience. (And sorry for late reply)

/Luke

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007

Good to see this being worked on, if i had the files still i would share the updates from the latest version. i however think 1.9 is not the best option you guys have here due to the 1.9 exe not being compatible with alot of windows 7 builds, you will find 60% of people cant play due to refresh rate and not being able to move ingame, downgrading to xp is an option, im not sure what causes it and never found a fix for it.

best of luck.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004

Good to see this being worked on, if i had the files still i would share the updates from the latest version. i however think 1.9 is not the best option you guys have here due to the 1.9 exe not being compatible with alot of windows 7 builds, you will find 60% of people cant play due to refresh rate and not being able to move ingame, downgrading to xp is an option, im not sure what causes it and never found a fix for it.

best of luck.

yo yo spence u ole tart :p i think matt fixed his refresh via his g card settings

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007

Yeh i was going to mention it may even be the standard win 7 graphics driver which causes it i think i do remember a couple of people resolving the issue not sure if it was a driver update or settings. maybe you could ask matt and let these guys know, if you need any help or have any questions feel free to pm me.

p.s hi grippy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.