Torozor - HighRate 24/7 [1.9]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Torozor 1.9 - HighRate (24/7)

Long ago, beyond The sun’s shining rays, there remained a Town. Not just any town, A town full of rouges and thief’s. Hiding from the blitz of the Torozor’s wrath, This town was hidden only the Hero’s Remain there keeping control over the current status of the city. The wrath of the Torozor is mighty, his powerful raging claws could destroy a enemy from miles away, it was. Furious. Many people lost there life’s in this powerful outbreak, But could YOU Be the one to tame and put this Torozor to the end? Before it’s too late for us all.
Destroy this mighty Beast, Claim its Kit, Claim the Victory And Claim your Throne in the world of Torozor. Forever.

ETA – 1 Week Maximum, Will Get into Beta Asap.
-----------------------------------------------------Features---------------------------------------------------------
All Kits from the old Original Torozor! And Much, Much More!!
Marriage system at level 40
Master system, any level
Slave system unlocked through Quests and Sabuk Wall!
Eggs that drop can be exchanged for pets.
Server ranks, change throughout depending on the quests your on
Kits exceeding levels of 260+
Global shouting system
Starter Kit + x2 XP Pot to assist the Low levels into catching up with the high ones
New custom Npc’s being added every reboot/Update!
Active working gm’s and Observer’s to keep the Server under control and balanced.
Server 24/7*
-----------------------------------------Details------------------------------------------
Exe- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CLQMS36
Client – http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6K3ERBD3
Website/Fourms http://torozor.proforums.org/

High rate 1.9 Server, Leveling is Balanced.
Ledu Server Creation.
Long Term
Hosted on Home computer for now, Until a Dedi is Available.

---------------------------------------------Team----------------------------------------
Host/Owner – Luke & Tim
GameMaster – Babe & Grippy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Unless stated otherwise due to Reboot/Problem with the hosting connection.

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Re: Torozor 1.9 - HighRate 24/7

As an oldschool Torozor player it sounds.. interesting i'll use that term instead however the name has been used far too often i would advise using a different name to be fair due to the torozor name has had damage brought to it each time it's came back, the original was tbest for us classics and i'm quite sure GRIPPY will agree, if he still remembers dream, ownag3 and shall and sweet ofcourse but hey i digress I didn't even know GRIPPY was still around but hey, all the best though most folks stay off 1.9 these days too.

All that being said all the best.

/Maz / Drell.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

We Was picking 1.9 due to the original Pure Torozor when it was created. This is to keep it back to the Oldskool Gameplay, to get some of the Older members back into it.

/Luke

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

Sorry for the late reply ^_^. I was usually Taopower, I think it was this name i was using >.< it's been a long time =)

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007

how many times this server been out please ????? i count at least 2 or 3 cud be wrong but seriously aint it time it was put to rest at least... gl with it but i doubt it will last

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

The Server's been released a few times in the past, But the Original torozor was one of the best tbh. Hopefully we're going to try and recreate that, Plus add our own little features, kits, Npc's, Games, Events into it as-well to top it off, to try and make it the best.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

Update.
House System's working 100%.
This includes a personal storage, Shop, King room Teleport, Player control,
Able to buy Super boosts,Survival Box and The House slave!
Key's can be bought/ Found't throughout the Game of Torozor, This House is suitable for Guild's Groups, and places when you just want to chill with your friends when Sz gets boring!
Also Might be thinking about Customising the Layout a little, and might even add more options!

Images03.jpg

/Luke

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008

Can't Wait !! Will DEFO play this !!!

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011

wen can u put the download link on plz :) thanks

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

wen can u put the download link on plz :) thanks

-----------------------------------------Details------------------------------------------
Exe- (Uploading Link When Live)
Client – (Uploading Link When Live)
Website/Fourms (Uploading Link When Live)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn to read -.-

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006

All Links will be released about 6 hours before live, to give you time to update/download the current client =)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004

wud be gd to see some of the old faces bk if at all poss :P

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005

ill be playing ¬.¬ keeping eye on this lol :)

/Daz

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008

6 Days Left Hopefuly !

Status
Not open for further replies.