Trouble in setting up Mir 1.9 server

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Hello,

Decided i wanted to try a 1.9 server ... downloaded the server files from ere http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=25765,

also got that mir2 3-1 thingy whatever it is (couldnt figure out exactly how to use it or what to use it for) and got a nice little trogen off it. :mad:

neway, less of the complaining ...

regardless of that the server didnt seem to work i had M2Server runnin but i was gettin this message which i have attached, i followed the setup guide exactly how it says, could neone pls point me in the right direction thanx :)

(ohh btw, can i use the offical 1.9 client or have i got to use one from sumwhere else)

Last edited:

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
i get that message as well, but then i get it so the server is open, have you checked if the GameGate is open, and not closes, and that all ips are the same?

and you can use the normal 1.9 client:) but i suggest the new Ledu client due to it has so much added functions

Upvote 0

Xeros

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2004
I'm getting the same problem that you... been checking around the forum for a way to fix it but didnt find any. My config's.ini doesn't seem to have problems on them... i guess i'll have to start it all over. By the way im using the Reg Server Damian made.

Edit: Do i have to extract the whole 3IN1.rar? or just the 3in1.exe and Config.ini

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
aint a clue, i really need someone to give me a step by step instructions on it cos even thou i have followed that setup guide word for word it still doesnt seem to work which i am really dissapointed at, was lookin forward to makin my own 1.9 server :(

Upvote 0

Xeros

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2004
Try out making a 1.4 server... i just gave up on 1.9 and i got 1.4 to work great :D adding new items and stuff as i writte this up.

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
the 1.9emu and 1.4 files are the same
if you can setuo a 1.4 server you can setup a 1.9emu server
and the guide is fine
there is no other posts about this cause nobody else had trouble using the guide
the prob in the first post is you are not connected to an online 3in1/reg server
read the stickies

BH

Upvote 0

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
where did you download the 3in1 thing? The link for it was down but i got it else where,however, no config.ini file came with it :( can someone link me up?

Upvote 0