Trouble

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Vannaroth said:
But depressed about what? I mean really, what could they possibly be depressed about. From what I've seen theyre all middle class people with loving families, really they just dont see how good they have it.

But they always get the attention that they want. Why? Because it involves them hurting. Boohoo. Stop the attention and they'd probably stop harming themselves.

you obviously dont understand in the slightest, and haven't gone through any tragic times or been bullied in any shape or form.

depression can happen younger than 13, its all in the head!

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
can be depressed about nehtin adults can apart from financial and serious things like that. But just cause they r young dont mean they dont feel the emotion of sad. Nethin can sadden them.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
konnichiwa said:
proved your point wrong, they are sad about nothing in particular, or very simple things, therefore it is clinical depressed.

I have tried to refrain... and did so in my first post, but i cant hold it in anymore =)

Your a twat.

Depression DOES NOT EQUAL being depressed for no reason.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Vannaroth said:
Oh please, if stupid things like that is all you've got to say then please, dont say anything at all. Last time i checked you don't need to be a doctor to know everything about medical inflicitons.

and infliction is out of context in your post. you mean affliction, and depression is not an affliction.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
i never said 'an infliction' is a medical term, but its somewhat appropriate.

Anyway i'm in a hurry, dealing with all these naive posts takes you out.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Vannaroth said:
There are people who would kill for some of these guys lives, and they just ruin them. The person on that forum has loving parents and good friends. But thats not enough for him is it? No, apparently his life sucks more than anyones. Boohoo Linkin Park i'm gonna cut myself.

No empathy for those ungrateful twits. If they actually had depression which i'm sure they don't, then fine. But 13 year olds can't get depression so no. They don;t know how good they have it.

you better get posting on the depression forum you look like a girl

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Vannaroth said:
i never said 'an infliction' is a medical term, but its somewhat appropriate.

Anyway i'm in a hurry, dealing with all these naive posts takes you out.

neither did i, but the word was still out of context.

If your in a hurry then **** off and stop posting in this thread.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
It makes bloody idiots feel better, thats for sure. And no, depression is a mental disease, not the needless ****in angst that these kids seem to have.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Vannaroth said:
Sad? Yes maybe, but dicing yourself does not solve anything.

called relief, just like shouting, crying, hittingg something, throwing something, smashing something, violence, just some people prefer to do it in different ways!

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
DarkXXX said:
called relief, just like shouting, crying, hittingg something, throwing something, smashing something, violence, just some people prefer to do it in different ways!

So self harm is just relief done by retards? Why dont they slash up a pillow or something, not their godamn arms.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Vannaroth said:
It makes bloody idiots feel better, thats for sure. And no, depression is a mental disease, not the needless ****in angst that these kids seem to have.

i never linked depression with angst or self harm.

I found that cutting ones self releived any stress better than hitting shouting etc.

A peice of advise is fluoxetine and doctors, they help 99% of the time =)

So good luck everyone on that board, and i'm off to get some McDonalds.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Vannaroth said:
So self harm is just relief done by retards? Why dont they slash up a pillow or something, not their godamn arms.

for people who dont like their appearance would much prefer to hack at themselves rather than a pillow.

i know some kids/teens that have been through worse times in their lives than you'll probably ever encounter.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
DarkXXX said:
for people who dont like their appearance would much prefer to hack at themselves rather than a pillow.

i know some kids/teens that have been through worse times in their lives than you'll probably ever encounter.

Example?

BTW - I'm not saying justified self harm doesnt exist, i've just never seen it. And that 13 year old kid on that forum didn't exactly shift my view.

wtf-this-time

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2005
Vannaroth said:
I'm not saying justified self harm doesnt exist, i've just never seen it. And that 13 year old kid on that forum didn't exactly shift my view.

Your an absolute long haired ****, however i agree with this point...

The forum looked totally staged.