Trouble

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Vannaroth said:
Example?

BTW - I'm not saying justified self harm doesnt exist, i've just never seen it. And that 13 year old kid on that forum didn't exactly shift my view.

yeh i will admit that the lad on there seems to be just being stupid, as he had no reason for his actions.

an example is of a girl i know that was raped by her stepfather at the age of 11 who contnued to suffer from depression until she was about 18

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
[Shadow] said:

EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTION MY FINE LAD!! A++! YOU WIN AT THIS THREAD!!!

DarkXXX said:
yeh i will admit that the lad on there seems to be just being stupid, as he had no reason for his actions.

an example is of a girl i know that was raped by her stepfather at the age of 11 who contnued to suffer from depression until she was about 18

That is fully justifiable. None of this ''OMG I'M SO SAD I WASN'T ALLOWED TO GO TO THE PROM" crap. I have full sympathy for her and wish her the best

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Vannaroth said:
That is fully justifiable. None of this ''OMG I'M SO SAD I WASN'T ALLOWED TO GO TO THE PROM" crap. I have full sympathy for her and wish her the best

i dont agree with those who just do it fro attention, but those that have actual serious problems, you can understand why the felt the need to do it.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
[Shadow] said:
how do u no mrsice is a he

who even said i was refering to him. I cant conclusively prove its a he, but its been proven to post 2 fake pictures so far, both of which are completely different, so if u cybered with it, ur digi-sperm was wasted on a shemale, or some kind of super-monkey

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Atomicide said:
who even said i was refering to him. I cant conclusively prove its a he, but its been proven to post 2 fake pictures so far, both of which are completely different, so if u cybered with it, ur digi-sperm was wasted on a shemale, or some kind of super-monkey

Ive allways thought it was a he..

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
The only self harm is no harm.

After reading several threads on that forum i have now gone through at least 5 different scenarios that would allow me to slit my wrists at work in an 'accident' and claim compensation for physical and emotional stress, + get time off work so i can play Jade Empire as soon as it comes out.

Was your forum ment to do that?

Last edited:

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Love said:
The only self harm is no harm.

After reading several threads on that forum i have now gone through at least 5 different scenarios that would allow me to slit my wrists at work in an 'accident' and claim compensation for physical and emotional stress, + get time off work so i can play Jade Empire as soon as it comes out.

Was your forum ment to do that?

:ehehehehe

noob.

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
About the depression it can b passed down whcih would mean kids can b affected by it alssoo vanna that first post had me in stitches (<<lol) and also that smiley of the tard thingy rofl ur funny self harm sux0rs