VIP
Jun 28, 2004
so why not have "I wine em I dine em, i 69 em." with a strike through lol

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Thread reopens. I don't see anything wrong with Sawell. Any discussion about "mod" should be taken to the complain section.

Now on topic,
"L O M C N"
"Order me"
"I never wash my T shirt"
"P O L I C E"

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
"I asked for advice on this t-shirt on a forum where people pretend to be wizards and warriors in an online game"
"My car is small and compact and makes a lot of noise, just like my penis"
"I should really live in pompey because I'm a skate"
"Euro beta player from day 1, please form an orderly queue ladies"

You could have one with 'dickhead' written on it and an arrow pointing up, to your face.

Stop me if these get too good.

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
"I asked for advice on this t-shirt on a forum where people pretend to be wizards and warriors in an online game"

You could have one with 'dickhead' written on it and an arrow pointing up, to your face.

Made me lol. :middle:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton

if that one attracts any ladies i will give you £100 lol.

while trying decide what to get on the back, quickly made up this to get on the front, think it looks ok?

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
howw about
"I Love My Mommy"

may attract the ladies lol some fink its cute?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I like Sawell's....

Or, 'I'm a massive chav, look at my lame printed t-shirt'?
Just an idea?

/Gand

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
So only chav's have printed t-shirt's?

Cock.

The concept of slogan made t-shirts for a holiday strikes me as a chavy thing to do, and my reasoning for this is because whenever you go on holiday and see these people they are chavs...?
But it might be all the rage in Kavos, i wouldn't know as i havn't been and wouldnt want to go.

Im stating it as it is makes me a ****, then that is what i am.

/Gand

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
The concept of slogan made t-shirts for a holiday strikes me as a chavy thing to do, and my reasoning for this is because whenever you go on holiday and see these people they are chavs...?
But it might be all the rage in Kavos, i wouldn't know as i havn't been and wouldnt want to go.

Im stating it as it is makes me a ****, then that is what i am.

/Gand

thats like saying the only people who use bombs are muslims as the majority of suicide bombers are muslim?

most people i see with sloganized tshirts when abroad are on holiday wi friends in big groups, cant say iv ever sin a bunch of chavved up people wearin them.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
thats like saying the only people who use bombs are muslims as the majority of suicide bombers are muslim?

most people i see with sloganized tshirts when abroad are on holiday wi friends in big groups, cant say iv ever sin a bunch of chavved up people wearin them.

Point 1; The US. British, and other allies of ours have been using 'bombs' within the military for years. And even then before the East vs. West conflict the IRA etc used 'bombs.' That example was so far from the point, and some would say racist, let's keep this on topic shall we, even i can manage that. ;)

Point 2; Like i said im stating it as i see it. I'm not going to say Black is White, as whenever i see people on holiday in those t-shirts they happen to be loud-mouthed, big-headed chavs. Now i'm just stereotyping here, by no means am i calling you a chav lewis, you seem too sound to be a 'tard. But if i had to get a T printed it'd probably say something like that, as i'd be unimpressed with the necessity, and therefore taking the piss.

Why i need to explain the post is beyond me, never realised people were so defensive about t-shirt printing or took it so serious. Had i known i wouldnt of posted. :(

/Gand

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Point 1; The US. British, and other allies of ours have been using 'bombs' within the military for years. And even then before the East vs. West conflict the IRA etc used 'bombs.' That example was so far from the point, and some would say racist, let's keep this on topic shall we, even i can manage that. ;)

Point 2; Like i said im stating it as i see it. I'm not going to say Black is White, as whenever i see people on holiday in those t-shirts they happen to be loud-mouthed, big-headed chavs. Now i'm just stereotyping here, by no means am i calling you a chav lewis, you seem too sound to be a 'tard. But if i had to get a T printed it'd probably say something like that, as i'd be unimpressed with the necessity, and therefore taking the piss.

Why i need to explain the post is beyond me, never realised people were so defensive about t-shirt printing or took it so serious. Had i known i wouldnt of posted. :(

/Gand

Think I'm in love with you.