Ultra Mir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
this server is just... well its unexplanably worthless and a scam i would not recommend it myself.

Care to explain a little more as to why you think this server is a scam.

Myself I don't actually GM the server no longer but still add updates to autopatcher if and when needed.
Link to autopatcher on www.ultramir2.com.

slimz

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 4, 2011
i would love to know what scam is going on on ultramir????ive been the new server owner of ultramir since january and there has been no curruption/scams going on, previous owner Rapid aka Shaun Pollock that alot of people are aware of that may have been currupt and he is no longer GM of UltraMir for awhile, but since then there has been a re-wipe due to me loosing the database.Servers been up and running since january hosted by me and regualrly updated by Churchill if and when needed,

MrM

LOMCN Leecher
May 1, 2012
Now Ultra mir has a new owner and been wiped due to lose of DB- UltraMir is no Scan Or Currupation,

Ultra mir is fun, New caves,Bosses. Alsorts ingame, We have also have updates everyweek and friendly players,
i started playing while the new GM been running it and it is a very good server, and very enjoyable.
it just needs more Leveling area for new comers. and few tweats but it is getting there,
The new Owner, Is on 24/7 so if you need help or anythink, hes easy to get in touch with,
or PM people on game, they aree normaly helpfull

this server disevers a bigger user count, so Anyone and everyone come and give it ago, its worth itt!

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
i saw no scam's i play since december or something,ye there was a few things to fix and still are but small ones and gm's are working on it all the time.exp neck's are out long time ago.new cave's are added constantly and they working now on new kit's for higher lvl's.the server only need's more players because it's a nice server with nice ppl playing and it's online since in a while and it look's like staying online long time from now(that's good for ppl who h8 changing servers like sock's).all in one u should all give it a try and see how it is.my ingame name it's KissOfDeath if u need help when u start.

legless

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 19, 2011
Well i would like to tell everyone, iv played this server from the start. And it has been one off the best servers i have played, and yer the old GM Shaun was currupt, and we got him booted from GM Spot. Ever Since the new GM Spon has had the server it has been updated with more mobs,caves and items.. also the server is being worked on every day, improving the whole server..

Main things i like about the server is.. Amazing Players, Good hunts, Not To Hard Or To Easy..
And Most off All The Main GM (Spon), He Lisions To Everyone And Takes Note To Improves To Server!!!!

this server does deserver to have more user count tbh...
Everyone should atleast give it a try.. If You Would Like Help Pm Me Ingame ( FlyingMaster)

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Servers down i think its crashed can anyone get in contact with Spon? i thought his dedi might have a fail safe and auto reboot but i guess not lol

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Phones going to VM, have left him a msg but he don't finish work until after 17:00, will keep trying though

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Phones going to VM, have left him a msg but he don't finish work until after 17:00, will keep trying though

Thanks mate, thats what i thought hes at work until 5 so people are missing out on levelling etc etc

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Right, just spoke with Spon,
he will put on a 3hour double exp event on today to make up for the downtime this morning and server should be back up in the next hour,
Sorry for inconvenience,
Dan

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Server back online

wattsy12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2011
cheers will tht give me everything like coz i dont have any the files or out

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
where can i get the client for this please lost it all hahah

Why would you wana play? the GM is useless and the guy helping him 'update' is useless aswell it took them over a week to add two new caves which was more important than fixing stuff already broken. When they did finally reboot to add the two caves after promising about 8 times during a week, the caves were broken, doors didnt work etc, so it was pointless. This guy hosts from his own ISP Virgin so hes obv doing it at home, yet accepts donations, WHY? to cover his electricity bill? he charges £5 per entry to a cave (retarded) never seen that before, and earlier someone got banned for telling him the truth, that hes clearly a **** GM, needless to say it was the last straw for myself and a few others.

Potential yet the guy whos running it hasnt got a clue. If youre looking for a good server dont choose this one.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hmmm churchill server? :/

To be fair Churchill is working on 2-3different servers so if this is his server and he has made these errors, forgive him because he been doing a lot of work lately ;D